2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-27 18:15:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Honestly, I don't know where this came from," Fisher said. "Les and I have been on the same page since Day One. We communicate all the time. We work together. We make some decisions together. ... There's no issues between Les and I, by no means. We agree to disagree,Hank Aaron Braves Throwback Jersey, and we've had a fun run. We're certainly disappointed in the outcome and where we are, and we've got work to do, but we're doing it together."
"I let those guys concentrate on football," Snead said of the coaches. "I go do my role. I think from that standpoint, I didn't blow it out of proportion in any way at all. I was aware that we both were in the same boat, in terms of getting an extension. At that point in time, didn't know the details of each other's (contracts). I didn't know his details,NFL Jerseys Cheap, and vice versa."
"I do think that did stunt the passing game and what you can do,Cheap Jerseys For Sale, and what the coaches can do with it," Snead acknowledged.
"I think all of those decisions should and always be put off to the end of the season,Cheap China Jerseys," Snead said of his future. "I've got a job to do, a role to do, a staff to (lead), to get us where we want to be, and that's how you have to work in this league. That's your focus."
Fisher and Snead traded a large chunk of the Rams' future to Tennessee this year to move up for Jared Goff with the No. 1 overall pick. While Goff has been solid in his first three starts, he still hasn't won a game, putting the Rams back on the brink of elimination from postseason contention.
A strong finish would improve the chances for Fisher and Snead to stick around for another year, just as a 3-1 finish last season got the Rams to 7-9. Snead realizes he can only carry on with planning for the future — which doesn't include a potentially high first-round pick next year, thanks to the trade for Goff.
Snead went into detailed praise of Fisher's ability to produce a competent team over the previous four seasons, including what the GM called "a 48-game stretch with No. 2 quarterbacks." The Rams repeatedly tried and failed to find a standout starting quarterback over the previous four years while using the likes of Kellen Clemens, Shaun Hill, Austin Davis, Nick Foles and Case Keenum, who started the first nine games this season.
Fisher then raised eyebrows earlier this week when he said he didn't know Snead's contract also had been extended, appearing to contradict both men's descriptions of a tight working relationship.
Fisher and Snead dismissed widespread speculation about the health of their partnership Friday, saying they work together closely and professionally. If they're allowed to return for a sixth season, the Rams' top two football men insist they can do it effectively.
"(The) relationship is really good," Snead said. "We've worked together from the start, in every decision. Every decision that's made, especially from a personnel standpoint."
THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. (AP) — Although Jeff Fisher and Les Snead are both disappointed in the Los Angeles Rams' performance during their five-year tenure, the coach and the general manager both insist those feelings aren't personal.

Fisher and Snead both received contract extensions from the Rams earlier this season, but the organization didn't publicly announce either deal. That silence has led to speculation that owner Stan Kroenke could still clean house after the team finishes its 13th consecutive non-winning regular season, essentially treating the short extensions as performance bonuses for shepherding the Rams' move from St. Louis back to California.
The Rams (4-8) have lost seven of their last eight games in their homecoming season, and they are all but guaranteed to miss the playoffs for the 12th straight year. Snead attributes any worries about organizational harmony to the stress of losing.
Snead said Fisher's lack of knowledge about his deal didn't even register as controversial when he heard about it, and he isn't thinking about his own job security or Fisher's status. Both men report directly to Kroenke,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, who insists they reach a consensus on any big decisions without a tiebreaker.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 04:41 , Processed in 0.066850 second(s), 26 queries .