2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-28 23:13:07 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"It was just the numbers and what we have going now," McCloughan said at a news conference at Redskins Park. "Norman came out of nowhere."

ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Chris Culliver's time with the Washington Redskins lasted all of six games.
McCloughan said he spoke to Culliver about a half-hour before Monday's session with reporters, the GM's first comments since the draft.
"This is the tough part for me about this business,Cheap Air Max 90 For Sale, is having to do stuff like that with any player — but especially with him,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, because of the injury and that stuff," McCloughan said. "It gives him an opportunity to go out there and test free agency. And our door is not closed yet, either."
McCloughan said he did not offer Culliver a restructured deal, though.
Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan told the injured cornerback on Monday that he was being released after the team signed Josh Norman as a free agent and took Kendall Fuller in the third round of the NFL draft.
"In my personal opinion,Air Max 95 Black Leather, (if) you draft for need, that's when you get in trouble," McCloughan said. "If you had told me the night before (that I would be) taking a receiver in the first round, I would have laughed at you and said, 'You're crazy.'"
As for his seven-player draft haul, beginning with TCU receiver Josh Doctson at 22nd overall, McCloughan reiterated that he stuck to his mantra of choosing the best player available every time,Cheap Jerseys From China, regardless of his team's holes.
"He can go out there and test the market and see what happens and hopefully he gets what he wants. I have no problem bringing him back here," the GM said. "He's going to be in the league. Might be here, might be somewhere else."
He sat out Washington's game in Week 2 of last season because the NFL suspended him for violating the league's personal conduct policy, a penalty that voided Culliver's guaranteed salary of $8 million for 2016.
Culliver signed a four-year deal as a free agent a year ago, but he tore the ACL and MCL ligaments in his right knee during practice on Thanksgiving Day.
The Redskins swooped in to add All-Pro Norman on a four-year deal worth up to $75 million after he was surprisingly let go by the NFC champion Carolina Panthers. The Redskins already had Bashaud Breeland, Will Blackmon, converted wideout Quinton Dunbar and others at cornerback,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, too, and now added Fuller, who is coming back from an injury.
The league did not say exactly why Culliver was suspended. He was arrested in March 2014 on suspicion of felony hit-and-run and reckless driving.
Culliver joined the Redskins as a free agent last offseason after spending four years with the San Francisco 49ers and appeared in a half-dozen games with zero interceptions for Washington.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 23:51 , Processed in 0.074022 second(s), 28 queries .