2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-29 03:27:04 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Matt Forte is getting closer to returning to the New York Jets' backfield.
Neither Forte nor Bilal Powell, who's also day to day with a sore neck, played against the Titans and the Jets' running attack was stifled. They finished with 56 yards rushing, with Romar Morris leading the way with 20 yards on 12 carries.
"For me, it's real tough, honestly," Forte said of trying to stay patient. "Especially with the offense out there grinding through camp. A lot of people are like, 'You're a vet, get your time off and rest yourself.' But,Wholesale Jerseys From China, I don't like to rest. I like to go out there and prepare for the season. It's just tough. I'm not used to doing that, but it's just something you've got to deal with."
In other injuries:
Coach Todd Bowles said Forte,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, expected to be the starter, remains day to day. The running back missed a chunk of time last summer when he hurt the same hamstring and came back too soon, aggravating the injury and needing a few weeks to fully heal.
NOTES: Tempers flared during practice when LB Lorenzo Mauldin and OT Kelvin Beachum brawled, with Mauldin appearing to punch Beachum's helmet several times while he was on the ground. Bowles and both players downplayed the melee. "It's training camp, man," Beachum said. "If you don't have a fight during training camp, I don't think you're on a good team." Added Bowles: "There's one in every camp that we have. This just happens to be the one. So, officially, training camp starts today." ... The Jets waived WR Deshon Foxx and signed WR Daniel Williams, who had 184 catches for 2,497 yards and 19 TDs in four seasons at Jackson State.
Forte sat out the Jets' 7-3 preseason-opening win over Tennessee on Saturday night, and has found himself getting antsy while waiting to get back on the field.
"It's something to learn from," he said, "so this year I definitely have to let it heal so I don't have any setbacks."
— Bowles confirmed that safety Doug Middleton has a torn pectoral and will be out "for some time" after getting hurt against Tennessee. Middleton will likely need season-ending surgery, but Bowles said the second-year safety is seeking a second opinion.
The 31-year-old running back has not practiced fully since injuring a hamstring during practice on July 31. Forte participated in individual drills Monday, but was held out of the team periods.
"I'm feeling good, but not good enough to be in full practice yet," Forte said. "So, I'm just going through what the trainers tell me and easing back in. I don't want to go back out there immediately and get injured again. Hamstrings are tricky."
— Linebacker Freddie Bishop sat out practice with what Bowles said was a neck stinger,Wholesale Jerseys China.
Forte had a career-low 813 yards rushing last season, his first with the Jets, but got off to a solid start. He rushed for 261 yards in the first three games, but a torn meniscus in his right knee diminished his production as the season went along.
— Wide receiver Lucky Whitehead, who's a candidate to be the primary punt returner,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, left practice with a foot injury. Bowles was uncertain of the severity.
"I'm out there running routes and stuff now, but the nature of my position, I can't go half-speed,Cheap Air Max 90 Kpu Sale, especially with pads on," Forte said. "I'm pretty close to being out there, but you've got to take precautions and be careful. You could sprint one time and have it pull worse than before and that's another couple of weeks. I don't want to have that linger into the season."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 02:23 , Processed in 0.063023 second(s), 26 queries .