2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-11-30 04:09:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Guard Tony Bergstrom will be subbing for injured right guard Marshal Yanda this week,NFL Jerseys For Sale, no small task for a player with four career starts over three-plus NFL seasons.  For that reason, and because he's been to London previously, Bergstrom's focus abroad will be entirely on football.
"During the game the fans are different. They cheer for everything," Carr said. "You're going to see every single jersey from 32 teams. It's going to be a fun affair."
And Sunday should be rather interesting.
"I told the guys to embrace the different culture," Carr said Wednesday. "The food is going to taste different, the soda is going to taste different, even the ketchup."
"I did it once before with the Raiders, been to Mexico City with the Texans. It's a business trip," Bergstrom said. "The first time I went there, it was kind of a big deal. You go all over. But really,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, you're flying there to win a game."
Quarterback Joe Flacco expects his family to see Big Ben, Buckingham Palace,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China, the Crown Jewels and all the sights. He will count on them to take pictures, because he's got a different kind of trip in mind — especially because the team hotel is 45 minutes outside of London.
"They don't use all the artificial stuff that we use here, so their stuff may be more healthy," guessed Carr, who played in London as a member of the Dallas Cowboys in 2014.
"That was part of the plan," coach John Harbaugh said, who acknowledged he didn't adhere to the blueprint. "I wanted to do it the right way, but it's more important for the players."
The Ravens (2-0) leave for England on Thursday night. They will practice there Friday and Saturday before facing the Jacksonville Jaguars (1-1) on Sunday at historic Wembley Stadium.
After forcing a collective 10 turnovers in wins over Cincinnati and Cleveland, the Ravens hope to keep the streak alive with a victory across the Atlantic Ocean.

Ketchup?
Sounds simple, but the Ravens organization spent a half-hour stressing the importance of getting plenty sleep early in the week to make up the difference.
Carr's take on the time change is: "It's real. I'm going to try to stick to the script this year as far as getting my sleep cycle ready."
His most sound advice to teammates involved getting ready for the five-hour time difference, which extends beyond the fact that the 2:30 p.m. kickoff in London is 9:30 a.m. in Baltimore.
"I'm going to bank on getting some rest, getting a couple good meals and that's about it," Flacco said. "I'm definitely banking on falling asleep on that flight because if I don't, Friday is going to be a pretty long day."
"The hotel we stayed at, it looked like Hogwarts," Bergstrom said,Authentic Adidas Hockey Jerseys China, referring to the Scottish castle and school of wizardry from the Harry Potter series.
Still, his visit was memorable.
"As much as we want to see London,Cheap NFL Jerseys, we still have to come back 3-0," defensive back Lardarius Webb said. "We're going over there to get a win."
OWINGS MILLS, Md. (AP) — Brandon Carr knows all about playing an NFL game in London, so he's been a source of information this week for his Baltimore Ravens teammates preparing to make the trip for the first time.
"Start sleeping now. Start trying to get that clock set early," Bergstrom said. "The biggest thing is, once you're there, whatever time it is, that's what time it is. You kind of just figure it out."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 11:00 , Processed in 0.076583 second(s), 26 queries .