2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-1 07:31:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Now if he can stay healthy, Abbrederis might play a bigger role in an offense looking to get past a subpar 2015 season.
But Abbrederis, Adams and Montgomery have each their own bouts with injuries that have limited production and snaps.
"The key for him I think will be to continue to get in shape. Because the thing you always love about Jordy is when he's feeling good, he doesn't come out many plays," Rodgers said Tuesday.
"I don't know if that predicts anything as far as where I'm going to end up," Montgomery said, "but I do think my skill set helps me on the field."
"It's just going to be him getting into football shape, and really all of us get into a groove together. But I mean he's looked great," Rodgers said.
The Packers' final preseason game on Thursday against the Kansas City Chiefs could help sort out the pecking order to catch passes this fall from two-time MVP quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
"The good news is we have another preseason game to give guys an opportunity to go out there and do it the right way and make plays and make the most of their opportunity," offensive coordinator Edger Bennett said. "That competition is extremely high right now in that room."
Abbrederis has impressed Rodgers with his route-running and attention to detail. They were Abbrederis' strengths going back to his days as a former walk-on at Wisconsin.
There is little need for the Packers to risk playing their stars against the Chiefs, even with Nelson coming back from a knee injury. Rodgers isn't expected to play,NFL Cheap Jerseys China, either.
Nelson returned to practice last week. He took part in 11-on-11 drills on Tuesday, at one point breaking off cornerback Robertson Daniel at the goal line to catch a back-shoulder throw from Rodgers for a touchdown.
NOTES: WR Jeff Janis did not wear a protective wrap around his broken right hand, but was limited to non-contact drills. "Yeah. If I'm doing any kind of contact or something like that, they want me to wear it," Janis said. He is a speedster best known for catching a desperation pass from Rodgers for a touchdown in last year's playoff loss to Arizona. But that momentum hasn't carried over to training camp. Still, Janis' job may be safe because he is one of the Packers' best players on special teams. ... In getting to the 75-man roster limit on Tuesday, the Packers released WR Harvey Binford. They also placed the following players on injured reserve: TE Kennard Backman, RB John Crockett, C Jacob Flores, TE Mitchell Henry and G Josh Walker. ... The Packers have a new punter after claiming Jacob Schum off waivers from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and releasing veteran Tim Masthay.
GREEN BAY,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018, Wis. (AP) — After Jordy Nelson and Randall Cobb, it's a toss-up at receiver for the Green Bay Packers.
"He works every single day, and he's always kind of in my hip pocket, or Jordy's or Randall's hip pocket, asking good questions and he's had a great camp," Rodgers said. "I'm really proud of him."
Adams has the most experience. He started opposite Cobb in the third preseason against the 49ers with Nelson held out.
Montgomery might have the most flexibility, with a skill set comparable to Cobb, who can line up all over the field.
In his most recent full season in 2014, Nelson would regularly go 75 snaps, which is a lot considering that the Packers like to speed up the tempo on offense.
It looked like a vintage Rodgers-to-Nelson play.
"No, that's not how I approach any practice. It's not about getting ahead of this guy or that guy. It's about continuing to be consistent,Cheap Jerseys From China," Adams said. "Because I feel like if I'm consistent, then that's what the coaches will go off of and my teammates."
It seems they've had a healthy competition in training camp. It's not about counting catches in practice, or whether one receiver has made more big plays than the others,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, Adams said.
After Nelson and Cobb, the Packers have lots of options.

Jared Abbrederis and Davante Adams are both entering their third seasons, while Ty Montgomery is going into his second year. Each receiver has had impressive moments, especially Adams, who started 23 games over the previous two seasons.
So has Cobb,NFL Jerseys Discount, who powered his way into the zone for a touchdown catch from Rodgers last week against San Francisco.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 13:29 , Processed in 0.071991 second(s), 28 queries .