2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-1 13:16:45 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
In addition to his fumble recovery, Campbell had a sack, three tackles for loss and four quarterback hurries. The big lineman had been the target of criticism by Arians in recent weeks.
A Seattle loss and an Arizona victory in its next game,China Soccer Jerseys, at Philadelphia on Dec. 20, would clinch the NFC West for the Cardinals.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — A shaky win over Minnesota clinched a playoff berth for the Arizona Cardinals. Now, they're looking to fly much higher.
Trying to get closer to make the game-tying field goal, Bridgewater went back to pass and was stripped of the ball by Dwight Freeney. Calais Campbell recovered for Arizona and the Cardinals ran out the final five seconds.
Arians said his team focused too much on stopping Adrian Peterson, leaving Bridgewater to throw for big gains.
" We wanted to make Teddy beat us and he almost did," the coach said.
Short-yardage failures continued to bedevil the Cardinals. They failed on a crucial third-and-1 and had first and goal at the 2 and couldn't get in the end zone.
"Somebody texted me, 'Hey, you punched your ticket,'" coach Bruce Arians said Friday. "I said,Cheap NFL Jerseys, 'Yeah, we're trying to upgrade to first class.'"
"I didn't know who to throw it to," Carson Palmer said after the game. "Both guys were open and they are both so close together. I kind of just threw it in between them and hoped that one of them would catch it."
The players have four days off after the 23-20 win over the visiting Vikings and won't regroup for practice until Tuesday. The extra time off is a benefit of playing Thursday.
At 11-2 and winner of seven straight, Arizona has its eye on the No. 2 seed in the NFC and the first-round playoff bye that goes with it.
Arians said the Cardinals were "very fortunate in winning the ballgame with the way we played,NFL Jerseys China, especially in the fourth quarter."

"The goal line situation,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, we didn't block it correctly," Arians said.
Notes: Arians said he hopes to have tight end Jermaine Gresham (knee), cornerback Jerraud Powers (calf) and defensive tackle Frostee Rucker (ankle) back for the Eagles. He was less optimistic about running back Andre Ellington (turf toe), saying it comes down to pain tolerance. ... Arizona is 4-0 in prime time games this season. The Philadelphia game has been flexed to Sunday night. ... Arizona has won 11 games two years in a row. There has never been a 12-win season in the Cardinals' long history.
Minnesota, led by Teddy Bridgewater's career-best passing performance, rallied from a 20-10 fourth-quarter deficit to tie it. After John Catanzaro 's 47-yard field goal gave Arizona the lead, Bridgewater directed a drive to the Arizona 31-yard line.
"Calais played the way he's supposed to play," Arians said. "That's what I expect every week. He had some tackles for loss. He had a sack. That's what he's supposed to do. That's what he gets paid to do. So, do I think it's a good game? No. It's the way he's supposed to play — finally."
There has been much discussion of how Arizona Michael Floyd and Larry Fitzgerald came to be side by side on the pass play that wound up going 42 yards for a touchdown. Floyd caught the pass and Fitzgerald threw a crunching block that freed his teammate to race down the sideline.
"I don't think we could get much better than winning seven in a row,Pat Tillman Cardinals Throwback Jersey, but we can play better," Arians said.
The Cardinals are 3 ½ games up on second-place Seattle in the NFC West and 2 ½ ahead of their closest competitor for that No. 2 seed, the Green Bay Packers. The Carolina Panthers (12-0) are undefeated and hold the top spot.
"We've been having really good practices," Arians said. " We will probably go back out in pads one more time (next) week, with the extra day, and work on some fundamentals, especially with some younger players."
Arians said Floyd switched positions because John Brown was out with a minor injury and ran the wrong route.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 21:44 , Processed in 0.072009 second(s), 26 queries .