2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-1 14:42:49 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I'm going to be ready," Barkley said. "I'm not overthinking it, I'm not over-hyped.
"So it's injured, but it's not season ending."
Fox was vague on how severe the labrum injury Cutler suffered actually is. He didn't dispute that Cutler has a labrum tear or that he might eventually need surgery.
To back up Barkley, the Bears signed one of their own former draft picks, David Fales. He had been cut and signed earlier in the season with Baltimore's practice squad.
"I've been in big games before," said Barkley, who played at USC. "I've played football at a high level. This is the NFL and I'm excited about that, but in my mind it's nothing new to me.
LAKE FOREST, Ill. (AP) — Jay Cutler's season might not be over, despite pessimistic reports.
The Bears have been ravaged by injuries at all positions. Barkley would be their third quarterback to start this year. Not only did they lose Cutler for five weeks earlier, but they lost Hoyer, and their original third quarterback,NFL Jerseys Outlet From China, Connor Shaw, suffered a broken leg in preseason.
Barkley is 36 for 65 for 381 yards with six interceptions and no touchdowns in an NFL career that started in 2013 with the Philadelphia Eagles.
Cutler suffered the shoulder injury in Sunday's 22-16 loss to the New York Giants, but finished the game.
"You know, in my experience with Jay,China Cheap Jerseys, he's a tough son of a gun," Fox said. "So he doesn't go typical of the lengths people put into it as far as weeks and whatnot. So,wholesale nfl jerseys, you know, right now he is day to day."
The Chicago Bears quarterback suffered a right shoulder injury and his status for this week is uncertain, although coach John Fox said Wednesday it apppears less signficant than some earlier media reports suggested.
"Tear is kind of a broad term," Fox said. "It is sore. There is soreness to it. But there is a lot of things in the shoulder that can affect the quarterback. Some of them can be just chronic, old, just wear and tear,Cheap Sittched Jerseys China, like pitchers or quarterbacks in the National Football League.

Barkley said he won't have to adjust much to throwing to the current Bears receivers. Kevin White's broken leg and a suspension to Alshon Jeffery for a performance enhancing drug policy violation make it so he'd throw in the game to the same backups he threw to with the scout team.
NOTES: Linebacker Leonard Floyd is in the NFL concussion protocol and missed Wednesday's practice following a scary neck/head injury suffered against the Giants. Floyd is day to day. ... Starting nose tackle Eddie Goldman (ankle), who missed last week's game, was able to practice Wednesday on a limited basis.
Barkley went 6 for 15 for 81 yards with two interceptions, but had little previous practice time.
Cutler's last pass was an interception to end the Bears' chances Sunday. He is 81 for 137 for 1,China Jerseys,059 yards with four touchdown passes and five interceptions this season, and has a passer rating of 78.1.
"I'm just going to be me and try to win this game."
Barkley signed with the Bears' practice squad Sept. 4.
"He can make all the throws," Fox said. "It's not too big for him. It's not overwhelming. I think that's pretty important at that position. He handles the audibles pretty well, he understands the offense. He's picked that up pretty quickly. I'm confident in the guy."
As for his future in Chicago, Cutler no longer has a high salary cap figure, so it becomes more likely he could be traded or cut in the offseason. Fox is looking short term and not big picture.
The Bears practiced with Matt Barkley taking all the snaps Wednesday in preparation for Sunday's game at Soldier Field against the Tennessee Titans. It would be Barkley's first NFL start.
"I'm going to respect Tennessee's defense. They've done a great job thus far, their defense. In my mind, though, it's another game. I've been here before. So I'll just keep playing football."
"It's not season ending, contrary to the reports you heard," Fox said.
An earlier thumb injury limited Cutler to five starts this year.
He said Barkley will be more prepared than he was when the Bears turned to him Oct. 20 in relief of starter Brian Hoyer against Green Bay in a 26-10 loss. Hoyer suffered a broken left arm in the game, and Cutler was already out.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 10:52 , Processed in 0.067772 second(s), 26 queries .