2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-2 01:57:26 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We knew we dug ourselves in a hole in the beginning of the year, but we've been battling back every week — just working hard and believing in each other and coming out with victories," said linebacker Josh Mauga,Carlton Fisk Jersey, whose interception started the fourth-quarter barrage.
The game turned odd late in the third quarter after the Raiders took a 20-14 lead on a 5-yard TD pass from Carr to Lee Smith. But Sebastian Janikowski hit the upright on the extra point, ending a streak of 225 straight makes.

Carr's three fourth-quarter interceptions turned into three Kansas City touchdowns as the Chiefs handed the Raiders their fourth loss in five games, 34-20 on Sunday.
"I played a lot of football in my life, won a lot of games, lost a lot of games. But today was probably one of the hardest losses I've been a part of in my career," Woodson said. "That was a tough loss."
"It just got away from us," coach Jack Del Rio said. "Turned the ball over and you can't do that. The last four drives were three turnovers and a missed field goal. That's not the way you want to close out a game you want to win."
NOTES: Former Raiders WR Tim Brown was presented with his Hall of Fame ring at halftime. ... Chiefs DL Mike DeVito left the game with a concussion. ... Raiders S Nate Allen left with a knee injury.
The botched kicks proved contagious as Janikowski hit the upright again on Oakland's ensuing possession on a 49-yard field goal try.
Safety Charles Woodson, who recovered two fumbles in the first half,Jerseys From China, said he viewed this as a playoff game, making the loss sting even more.
The Raiders got another chance, but Branch scooped up a pass that deflected off Cooper's hands and ran it back 38 yards for the score.
Maclin then scored on a 1-yard pass from Smith. But the holder Dustin Colquitt couldn't get the snap down and the Chiefs missed the extra point, keeping the game tied at 20.
Carr became the third Raiders quarterback since the team moved back to Oakland in 1995 to throw three fourth-quarter interceptions.
The Raiders (5-7) had been right in the hunt for the playoffs before this recent slide,Cheap NFL Authentic Jerseys, but now seemed doomed to a 13th straight season without a playoff berth.
"I'm pretty ticked off, especially on how some of them happened," Carr said. "I get pretty upset. Those things will happen. It just (stinks) that it happened all back to back like that."
Alex Smith threw two TD passes to Jeremy Maclin after Carr's first two interceptions and former Oakland safety Tyvon Branch returned the third for a game-clinching score that gave the Chiefs (7-5) their sixth straight win.
The Raiders then forced a punt and were driving to make it a two-score game when Carr tried to make something out of nothing and it cost him. He tried to throw the ball away to avoid a sack, but was hit on the play and the ball went right to Mauga, who rumbled 65 yards to the 2 on the return.
OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Just when Oakland seemed in position to take control, Derek Carr started giving the ball — and possibly the Raiders' playoff hopes — away.
The Raiders took a 14-7 lead going into the half after Woodson ripped the ball away from Travis Kelce with the Chiefs in field goal range and returned it 38 yards to the Kansas City 36. That set up Carr's 25-yard TD pass to Michael Crabtree.
After starting the season with five losses in six games, the Chiefs are in the lead in the AFC wild-card race.
"The only thing in my mind was try to get as close to the goal line or even score," Mauga said. "I was hoping I could score,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but I ran out of gas."
Carr then threw another interception on the next possession after Michael Crabtree tripped and Oakland native Marcus Peters returned it 58 yards to the 13,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. Maclin then took a short pass and ran 13 yards for the go-ahead score only to have kicker Cairo Santos miss the point after attempt.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 17:31 , Processed in 0.057382 second(s), 26 queries .