2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-2 05:30:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Jackson is going back to Kessler after starting Josh McCown last week in a loss to the New York Jets. McCown had a solid game, but at 37,China Adidas Hockey Jerseys, he's not going to help the Browns beyond the next few weeks and Jackson must get a longer look at Kessler.
"I love it here," he said. "There is nowhere else I would rather be. I love that, the underdog mentality. ... As a competitor that is what you want. You want a challenge. You want something that is not given to you, but you have to work for. This team has been through a lot,Jean-Sebastien Giguere, and it is awesome to be a part of it. This front office and the coaching staff and the players and guys in this locker room have been great to me and the other rookies."
"That is why he is playing,Wholesale Jerseys USA," Jackson said Friday. "Because I need to know."
Kessler, who has completed 89 of 133 passes for 947 yards and four touchdowns, will have a new target this week as rookie Corey Coleman will return after missing six games with a broken hand.
"Whatever happens moving forward, I just prepare the same way and approach it as an opportunity because you never know how many you are going to get," he said. "My process and my preparation has been that and to prepare as the starter every week. To get another chance, another opportunity this weekend is exciting for me, and I am just going to continue to take it the same way and treat it the same way."
Still, Kessler said he wouldn't trade places.
"I don't want to just say if he does great that doesn't mean that we're not going to draft a quarterback because I think you've got to always have quarterbacks," Jackson said. "You've got to keep taking shots until you have the guy that you feel is going to do what you need done. But you need to know what's on your team,Wholesale Jerseys China, and the more I'm around guys, the more that I see them in different situations and play under duress and stress and pressure, the more I'm going to know about them.
Kessler will match up on Sunday against Dallas rookie Dak Prescott. The two young QBs have been friends for a few years after attending quarterbacks camps together. While Prescott is enjoying success and on a team leading its division, Kessler is stuck with the Browns, who are rebuilding and face a long road ahead to contention.
"So this is an opportunity for Cody to demonstrate that. But more so than that, it's an opportunity for him to go out with his teammates and help them get a win."
Kessler, who has made five starts,Cheap Jerseys, suffered a concussion late in the first half two weeks ago at Cincinnati. He was cleared through the NFL's head injury protocol earlier this week and practiced for the first time on Wednesday. He's eager to start again but isn't looking beyond the Cowboys.
CLEVELAND (AP) — Rookie quarterback Cody Kessler will be the Browns' starter this week and the foreseeable future.
The Browns have two first-round picks in next year's draft, and the way they're headed they may have No. 1 overall. But before they reach the offseason, they have to figure out if Kessler can be the answer to their nearly two-decades-long search for a franchise quarterback.

How long that is could be up to him.
Kessler, who returned to practice a few days ago after being sidelined since Oct. 23 with a concussion, will start Sunday as the winless Browns (0-8) host the Dallas Cowboys. Kessler has shown steady progress and Browns coach Hue Jackson wants to find out if he can be Cleveland's long-term QB.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 09:32 , Processed in 0.065601 second(s), 28 queries .