2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-2 05:51:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
When asked what his plans were for New Year's Eve, he smiled and said, "Burping."
"Once the game was over we should have been able to move on but we weren't," Rivera said. "Because I was constantly asked the question, players were constantly asked the question and we were trying to focus on (the Falcons). It was like people didn't want to let it go. I tried to end, They tried to end it. But it didn't (end). That contributed to the weirdness of last week."
He and the Panthers are looking to bound back from their first loss of the season.
Carolina tight end Greg Olsen said the concern on the outside surrounding this team is grossly overblown after just one loss.
The Panthers had the No,Cheap Jerseys. 1 scoring offense in the league entering last weekend after putting up at least 27 points in 12 straight games. But they were held to 13 points in a loss to the Atlanta Falcons — one that cost them a shot at an unbeaten season.
"We won 14 games in a row for a reason," said Olsen,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, the team's leader in receptions. "Everybody just needs to relax. It's not the end of the world. We're disappointed that we lost. ... I don't think there's any added pressure. We have one last box to check, and that's what this week is about."
"We have to get back to what we did the week before," coach Ron Rivera said.
Newton said Thursday he's anxious to get back on the field against the Buccaneers,China Jerseys Cheap, who have been eliminated from playoff contention.
Rivera said Thursday his team appears focused following what he called a "weird" week full of distractions leading up the Falcons game that included the fallout from the Odell Beckman Jr. incident.
"Of course you wish you could push the reset button and go out there and play them again, but it is what it is," Newton said Thursday. "I guarantee you will see a lot of guys geared up and ready to go and trying to eliminate that from happening again."
CHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The Carolina Panthers may need an MVP-type performance from Cam Newton on Sunday against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to secure home-field advantage in the NFC playoffs.
"They just didn't get 20 points," Smith said. "I saw them still committed to running the football. Some of the runs didn't get as much as they normally did. They had opportunities,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, didn't cash in and get the scores. But again, I didn't see much of a big difference. The outcome was just a little different."
Newton, who announced the birth of his son on Twitter Wednesday night, left practice early last week to travel to Atlanta to be there when his son was born. Rivera said that didn't contribute to Sunday's poor performance against the Falcons,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, and the coach isn't concerned it will impact Newton this week.
The Panthers don't seem overly concerned they'll be able to do that against a Tampa Bay team they beat 37-23 on the road in October.
Carolina can wrap up the No. 1 seed with a win Sunday or an Arizona loss.
Buccaneers coach Lovie Smith said he wouldn't be surprised if Newton is named the league's MVP. He also believes Carolina's offense won't stay down for long.
Newton led the Panthers on a touchdown drive to open against Atlanta, but the Panthers struggled to move the chains after that in the quarterback's home town where his girlfriend had just given birth to the couple's first son a few days earlier on Christmas eve — a 9-pound, 6-ounce son that Newton joked "is already getting scholarship offers." Carolina managed just two field goals for the remainder of the game and 268 total yards on offense.
The Panthers seem to go as Newton goes, particularly with Pro Bowl running back Jonathan Stewart still nursing a foot injury.

For Newton, he has more to be prepared for this week than just a football game. His life has changed some in the last week since becoming a father.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:33 , Processed in 0.076078 second(s), 28 queries .