3萬

帖子

9萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2016-12-18 09:20:29 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
On February 10, Higgo of Australia's long-running rock station Triple M conducted an interview with SLIPKNOT percussionist M. Shawn "Clown" Crahan. You can now listen to the chat in two parts below.Crahan and vocalist Corey Taylor last November spoke to Billboard.com about the possibility of the band recording a new studio album.Taylor has been ambivalent about working on new material following the death in May 2010 of the group's bassist, Paul Gray, although Crahan and drummer Joey Jordison have been much more confident about the band recording again. According to Crahan, he and his bandmates are "just taking our time. Everyone is still getting through the grieving process their way, remembering Paul Gray the way they need to and helping themselves get through this time because it's still very fresh and it's still very serious and hurtful and unbelievable." Crahan adds that "There's no talk of a new record, but there's a lot of stuff that everybody's got. Everybody's got ideas and everybody's writing, but it won't happen until we get together as a band and have a big discussion about what it is we want to accomplish. We lost a very important piece of our enigma, and we're not going to get together and bust through it just to bust through it because everybody wants us to." He predicted that the next album "is going to be very sad. It will have that layer of anger and hate and evil that will come with being just so sad, but... I think a really, really,NFL Jerseys Authentic China, really special change in our career is coming. I don't think it's going to be better, and I don't think it's going to be worse. I just think it's going to be different. I think that's what we want,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, and I know that's what Paul would want." Echoing Crahan's comments, Taylor told Billboard.com,NFL Jerseys Outlet, "We know that everything we do on that album is going to be about Paul. It's going to be very melancholy. It's going to be a more saddened form of rage when it does happen,Nike NFL Jerseys China, and it'll be a whole path that we've never gone down before." He adds that he personally is "not as anxious to make a new album as maybe certain people in the band are,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and I know a lot of the guys in the band feel the same way I do, whether they want to admit it or not. It just makes more sense to try and figure things out before we try to get into a studio... I don't want to risk losing what we've built because somebody's trying to prove a point." SLIPKNOT completed a European festival run last summer,Discount NFL Jerseys, which marked the band's first live gigs since Gray's passing.Jordison told The Pulse Of Radio not long ago that he thinks the band's next album could be its most intense. "We're a family, and losing a family member sucks," he said. "But you can't help that, but you need to move on and I think that what we're gonna do might be the most powerful thing that we've ever created."SLIPKNOT's last record, "All Hope Is Gone", was released in 2008.SLIPKNOT will take part in the Rockstar Energy Drink Mayhem festival this summer.Part 1:  Part 2:
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 22:57 , Processed in 0.085311 second(s), 25 queries .