2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-2 18:49:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Denver's star linebacker made the NFL MVP the butt of his jokes on "SNL" and trolled him on Instagram,Wholesale Jerseys From China, saying it was all in good fun.
"I'm so focused on the future as far as leading up to our game on Thursday, I can't even look back or dwell on the past," Newton said.
Still, like the Super Bowl, it's something Newton clearly doesn't want to talk about anymore.
In the Super Bowl, Miller had six tackles and 2½ sacks,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys, forced two fumbles and broke up a pass.

Hahaha water polo sack!!!
"Great player. Ninety-nine on Madden," said Newton, who added that Miller is "a great and exceptional talent, one of the great players in this NFL by far."
When Newton posted a picture of himself playing water polo with the U.S. national team in April,Cheap Jerseys China, Miller photo-shopped himself in knocking yet another ball out of the QB's right hand.
"Last year is last year," he said. "We really don't talk too much about the Super Bowl. We don't want the success from last year to make us lackadaisical or to have us not prepared, or to come into this game without having our guard up. We know exactly what type of team the Carolina Panthers are."
Once the schedule came out featuring the Super Bowl participants kicking off the 2016 season, Newton responded to Miller's Instagram jab by replying: "Thought this was cute Von Miller. Lookin lookin lookin . lookin for revenge. Sept. 8."
But escaping the Super Bowl loss wasn't easy. Miller was everywhere.

Apr 13, 2016 at 12:07pm PDT

A photo posted by Von Miller (@vonmiller) on
Newton spent much of his offseason adjusting to becoming a father and working on a Nickelodeon TV show for kids called "All In With Cam Newton."

His cross-country victory lap included four dozen national TV appearances. Manning called it Miller's "world celebrity tour," a six-month jet-setting junket of television and dance studios, A-list parties and B-roll appearances.
Surely, Newton was pained to see all that whimsicality at his expense.
On "Saturday Night Live" six days after he was voted MVP of the Super Bowl, Miller discussed the discovery of gravitational waves first postulated by Albert Einstein a century earlier by declaring: "These waves are everywhere in the universe — just like I'm everywhere when Cam Newton closes his eyes."
Miller was voted the game's MVP and quickly embarked on an offseason that transformed him from NFL superstar to mainstream celebrity. He signed the biggest contract ever for a non-quarterback : $114.5 million over six years, including $70 million in guarantees.
When they first faced each other in 2012, Miller had a half-dozen tackles and a sack in Denver's 36-14 win at Carolina, where he imitated Newton's Superman celebration after taking him down.
"If I had sons that wanted to play quarterback, I would point them in the direction of Cam Newton and Peyton Manning," Miller said. "I think that's where all the poking and fun comes for me is because I really do admire him and really respect him at the end of the day."
That reverence is mutual, Newton said.
He included the hashtags "All respect to you my killa," and "I know you will be ready, we will too."
Newton's 60 minutes of frustration on the field spilled over to his post-game interview when he answered questions with terse, short responses while slumped behind a podium with a hoodie covering most of his face. After three minutes he abruptly got up and walked off, drawing the ire of some other athletes who criticized his antics.
"No, it doesn't bother me at all," Newton insisted. "He's a great player and with his elite ability, it gives him the right to do that."
DENVER (AP) — Von Miller's two sack-strips of Cam Newton in Super Bowl 50 were just the start of his torment of Carolina's quarterback.
Miller isn't going down memory lane this week,Chris Culliver Dolphins Jersey, either.
Newton, who faces his nemesis again Thursday night in the 2016 NFL kickoff in Denver, swears he didn't mind Miller rubbing it in after denying him the Lombardi Trophy.

"No, sir," Newton said matter of factly.

Newton, the No. 1 overall pick in the exalted 2011 draft class, is 0-2 against Miller, the second selection.
That came roughly a year after Newton set the standard for franchise QBs with his five-year,Wholesale Cheap Jerseys, $103 million deal, with $60 million guaranteed.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 12:30 , Processed in 0.070586 second(s), 28 queries .