10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-4 07:38:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
– home ransacked,Cheap NFL Jerseys, valuables missingPolice on the West Coast of Demerara were up to press time looking for the killers of estate labourer Jamaludeen Sattaur, who was found beaten to death in his home at Stewartville, West Coast Demerara.Dead Jamaludeen SattaurSattaur, 56, was found lying in a pool of blood by his reputed wife Genevieve Hartman, shortly after 07:30hrs yesterday. Kaieteur News understands that there was a gaping wound to Sattaur’s head. The couple’s apartment was ransacked and several items including money were missing.Police believe that Sattaur’s killers gained entry through a window during a heavy downpour.Sattaur’s reputed wife told Kaieteur News yesterday that she discovered the body shortly after 7:30hrs. According to Hartman, she last she saw her husband alive on Saturday evening around 18:30 hrs when she left for her job as a domestic.Hartman works from 19:00hrs to 07:00hrs daily. The woman told Kaieteur News that her husband had shown her a quantity of money which he had received.“I left him there…he was lying in his hammock,Wholesale China Jerseys, he wasn’t drinking or anything; I left him sober and everything.”Hartman said nothing could have prepared her for what she found on her return.“I walked into the yard and his brother was on the road telling me that he calling for him and he ain’t answering” the woman said. Hartman said upon opening the door,NFL Jerseys Supply, she saw that the apartment was ransacked.“Soon as I walk in I see the house ransacked and I started calling for him, but nobody ain’t answer me” the woman told Kaieteur News. As she walked to the kitchen area,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, Hartman said she discovered her husband’s lifeless body. The woman said she immediately started calling for her neighbours.She showed Kaieteur News a large blood-spattered brick,Cheap NFL Jerseys co, which she believes that the perpetrator (s) used to hit her husband.The dead man’s wife Genevieve HartmanHartman told Kaieteur News that there was a gaping wound to her husband’s head. Neighbours said that they did not see or hear anything unusual in the house anytime Saturday night.The woman told Kaieteur News that she had been living with her husband for five years now.One of the theories so far that the police have worked on, is that thieves might have broken into the house without realizing that Sattaur was inside. Confronted by the homeowner, the robbers (s) probably bludgeoned him to death.  Police have questioned several persons in the neighbourhood but have made no arrests.Meanwhile,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys, one of the dead man’s siblings, Maryann Sattaur, told Kaieteur News, that she strongly believes that thieves had robbed and killed her brother.According to the woman only three months ago thieves had gone into her brother’s home and stole a quantity of gold belonging to their late mother.The house in which Sattaur’s body was discovered yesterday.A bloodied section of the floor where the body was found
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 19:48 , Processed in 0.066572 second(s), 26 queries .