2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-4 12:22:18 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Green Bay's long list of inactive players also included starting cornerbacks Quinten Rollins and Damarious Randall.
"We will see what the medical report looks like tomorrow and we will go from there," he said.
ATLANTA (AP) — Aaron Rodgers found new ways to move a Green Bay offense missing many of its top playmakers.
Rodgers' creativity — and his four touchdown passes and career-high 60 yards rushing — kept the Packers close in Sunday's 33-32 loss to the Atlanta Falcons. Even Rodgers' do-it-all best wasn't enough to overcome the loss of six starters,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, including linebacker Clay Matthews and wide receiver Randall Cobb, who were held out with hamstring injuries.
"That's our job,China Jerseys Online, to go out and make plays, regardless of who's in there," said Allison, just promoted from the practice squad. Allison's 4-yard touchdown catch in the second quarter was his first career reception.
Rodgers improvised by finding new targets.
Julius Peppers started for Matthews and had a sack.
"We have played like this before," McCarthy said. "We have taken advantage with the people we have."

Montgomery said after the game doctors believe his illness is "somewhat related to the sickle cell trait,cheap jerseys nfl wholesale."
"First of all, there are no excuses," Rodgers said. "We're all professionals out here and are expected to play well, and to that accord I'm proud of our guys and the way they battled."
Fullback Aaron Ripkowski, who had six carries for the season before Sunday, matched that with six carries for 34 yards. He had four carries for 13 yards on the Packers' 13-play, 86-yard touchdown drive for a 32-26 lead with 4:04 remaining.
"Unfortunately, I had to deal with some of those symptoms," Montgomery said. "We're taking it day by day. We were monitoring the situation with the hope I'd be able to play today."
Receivers Geronimo Allison, Trevor Davis and Jeff Janis caught their first career touchdowns.
The Packers began the game rotating running backs Don Jackson and Knile Davis, who combined to run for 14 yards on seven carries.
McCarthy said medical updates will help determine the direction of the offense.
Rodgers completed 28 of 38 passes for 246 yards with four touchdowns and no interceptions,Cheap Jerseys China. Davante Adams started for Cobb and had a game-high 12 catches for 74 yards.
"We felt good about the packages we had, but we knew we needed backup plans in case things went a certain way out there."
Rodgers' said Green Bay's game plan was "ever changing" with late medical updates on Cobb and Montgomery,Houston Cougars Jerseys.
The offense also was without starting tight end Jared Cook, who has an ankle injury, and wide receiver/running back Ty Montgomery, who was limited all week by an illness. If healthy, Montgomery was expected to see significant time at running back , as the Packers continue to adjust to the loss of Eddie Lacy to injured reserve with an ankle injury.
Packers coach Mike McCarthy said Rodgers "was outstanding" in the game, and he said the Packers have overcome injuries before.
"I got away from that because I wasn't comfortable with it after the second quarter, and I thought our players responded very well," McCarthy said, adding he "went to more of a spread game."
James Starks, Lacy's backup, was out with a knee injury.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 22:07 , Processed in 0.063829 second(s), 26 queries .