4萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 02:17:24 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Linden Town Week queen, twenty-one year old Keisha Fraser, is no stranger to pageantry.Proud moment: Keisha Fraser savours victory with her designer, Crystal LamNeither is winning a novelty. In fact, Keisha was simply continuing her winning ways when she captured the Town Week crown three Sundays ago.For our reigning queen, the Town Week crown is the second tangible evidence, that she is as beautiful as she is intelligent. Keisha captured her first crown, at the very first pageant to be held at the New Silvercity Secondary School,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, as a student there. She was sixteen years old.To the people of Victory Valley, it was a major victory- to them, she was already Miss Linden,Cheap Jerseys, and that was how they began to address her.Well as they say, words have molding power, and in Keisha’s case being called “Miss Linden” by residents of her community, after being crowned Miss New Silvercity five years ago, was certainly prophetic.Sure WinnerLooking resplendent in a black evening gown, Keisha copped the coveted Miss Linden title from a field of nine beauties that competed fiercely in the areas of intelligence,Cheap Jerseys Online, talent and poise.The victorious Victory Valley lass became a strong contender from the moment she stepped on stage,Anders Nilsson Jersey, exuding the charm and grace of a queen.For her talent piece, Fraser chose dramatic poetry, which she executed to the delight of the audience. She was awarded the best talent prize for her efforts and also voted the most intelligent- not at all surprising considering the fact that she is a school teacher. Our new Queen is attached to the Wismar Hill Primary School and not the New Silver city Secondary, as was inadvertently published in this newspaper.Keisha was not at all surprised at her latest victory. “I was confident, and the crowd response certainly gave me more courage, so I just did my best in answering the question and everything.”The queen with first, second and third runners-up. Senelle Brown the third runner-up, is on her right, while first runner up Carlotta Johnson and second runner up Nickieta Mac Farlene are at left.She says that she is however not sure what her prize is yet.“At first we were told that the first prize was to be a car,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, but then on the very day of the pageant our parents were called in by the organizers, who told them that there were some problems with that.“I think quite a few persons were disappointed- including myself, but contrary to what some persons are saying that I planned to sue the organizers, that is not true.”No date has been set for the prize giving ceremony,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet, and the queen insists that she be informed before the event, what her prize will be.But prizes and pageantry aside, who really is Keisha Fraser?“I’m a pretty simple person. I’m presently a school teacher, with a special love for languages.At present I’m learning French and loving it- and I have a passion for the English language.”She is the eldest of four girls for her mother, who is also a school teacher.Keisha admits that at first she was not too enthused by the idea of teaching, but was greatly influenced by her mother, who is a great role model.“Now I can safely say that it has grown on me-Im growing to love it.”Victorious ambassadorAs would be expected, Keisha represented the Victory Valley community, where she grew up and presently resides with her family. A victorious ambassador, from Victory Valley, one might say.And she is adamant that the sometimes negative picture painted of the community is not entirely true.“I mean I grew up here, and everything is not perfect, but the people are very nice. They are caring and hospitable. People here live like family. If you should take a stroll in here any day, you would be most welcome!”The Linden Town Week Queen automatically qualifies to enter the Miss Guyana World.However, that is a prospect, she says, she is not entirely sure of, given her hectic work schedule.“I’m supposed to sign a contract with the VYBZ Entertainment group,Hockey Jerseys 2018 Cheap, but so far I have not been told anything.”For now, Keisha is focused on her teaching and learning French, for as she says, you never know where life might take you!  (Enid Joaquin)
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 20:12 , Processed in 0.062774 second(s), 28 queries .