2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 03:44:28 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While Kaepernick he intends to donate $1 million "to different organizations to help these communities and help these people,cheap jerseys paypal," Lane — who makes significantly less than Kaepernick — said he has not made a decision on any financial support.
"He reached out to me and just told me thank you for standing behind him,"  Lane said.
Lane said he hasn't noticed much in terms of negative response for the decision and that he feels he has support of the team and his teammates in expressing his stance. He spoke with Seattle coach Pete Carroll after his initial gesture in Oakland and Carroll's advice was "just be smart."
Lane said he hasn't received indication if any teammates will join in his action.
"That's what it's about. It's about people having that right to have their voice, and I think it's cool that Jeremy Lane is doing what he wants to do."
"I don't know. I don't want to put no pressure on no one," Lane said. "I'm doing it for me."
"I haven't thought about that," Lane said. "Not saying I won't but I haven't thought about it."
After sitting during the anthem in the Seahawks' final preseason game last Thursday, Lane said San Francisco quarterback Colin Kaepernick thanked him for his support and his matching gesture.
While Kaepernick and 49ers teammate Eric Reid amended their protest to taking a knee instead of remaining seated for the anthem, Lane said he intends to keep sitting.
NOTES: Carroll said Monday that RB Thomas Rawls looks to be back to full speed and wants to him get a significant number of chances against the Dolphins. "This is his second preseason game in a sense, as far as relative to the other guys. So we'll see how he does. I'd love for him to carry the ball quite a bit in this game, and then we'll know where we stand going into the next week," he said. ... TE Jimmy Graham is also closing in on being ready to play,Cheap NFL Jerseys, but Carroll wouldn't guarantee his availability for the Dolphins. "We're going one day at a time with the thought that he's going to play. That's our thought,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Carroll said. "We'll find out how that works out with no goal in mind really at this point."
"I think it's his right to be able to protest, and I think it's all right. There's definitely some issues in America that a lot of people are starting to recognize," Bennett said. "I think people have recognized them before,Jerseys Cheap, but I think with social media and the things that are going out, the media outlets,NFL Jerseys 2018, everybody has a chance to really show what is going on and their ideas and really having a chance to really protest what they think is wrong with America. And that's OK.
Lane is in his fifth season with the Seahawks and signed a four-year contract extension to remain with Seattle in the offseason. While his answers were brief on Monday, teammate Michael Bennett was more expansive when asked about Lane's decision.
RENTON, Wash. (AP) — Seattle Seahawks defensive back Jeremy Lane said Monday he will continue to sit for the national anthem when the regular season begins Sunday at home against Miami.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:50 , Processed in 0.068503 second(s), 26 queries .