2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 04:09:19 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"He's a game changer," said Ogbuehi, who was taken 15th overall in the 2015 draft. "He's probably the best player right now. It's exciting for me, a great test to see where I'm at. So I'm really excited for it. That is why they drafted me, to block guys like him."

Ogbuehi was still recovering from knee surgery when the Bengals drafted him, expecting him to be ready to start this season. He's not only learning to play the position in the NFL, but also getting back into playing shape after missing so much time.
"I mean, it didn't go well then," the Bengals right tackle said on Wednesday. "I was an 18-year-old kid,Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic, he was a top five (draft) pick. So it didn't go well then."
Notes: TE Tyler Eifert participated in practice on a limited basis for the first time since offseason surgery to repair a torn ligament in his left ankle. ... WR A.J. Green was excused from practice to be with his wife as she gives birth. Dalton had a full practice despite a sore hip. ... TE C.J. Uzomah missed practice with sore ribs. ... The Bengals announced that the home opener had sold out. ... Bengals players are subject to fines when they show up late for a meeting,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, so LB Rey Maualuga couldn't resist when Marvin Lewis showed up late on Wednesday for a flag presentation to an Ohio organization. "By the way, you were 7 minutes late," Maualuga told the head coach. To which Lewis responded: "I could just take it (the fine) out of his pile."
Andre Smith was the right tackle last Dec. 28 when the Bengals went to Denver (2-0) and lost in overtime 20-17. The Bengals contained Miller, who had three tackles and no sacks.
Ogbuehi was reminded of what it's like while watching video of the Broncos' 34-20 win over the Colts on Sunday. Miller had three sacks, including one where he forced Andrew Luck to fumble . The Broncos returned it for the clinching touchdown.
Up next is their home opener against one of the league's top defenses and one of its best defensive players,Cheap Jerseys USA.
He remembers how it turned out.
Ogbuehi will wind up blocking the Broncos' Super Bowl MVP in only his third NFL start at tackle. The Bengals (1-1) have struggled to protect Andy Dalton and to run the ball during a win at the Jets and a loss in Pittsburgh to open the season.
"I told him everything I know," Miller said during a conference call on Wednesday. "I gave him all my secrets to my trade, so hopefully he forgot a little bit and I'll be able to get after him this weekend."
CINCINNATI (AP) — As a redshirt freshman at Texas A&M, tackle Cedric Ogbuehi got to block Von Miller during practice.
"That one time,NFL Jerseys Discount," Ogbuehi said. "You can block him every play, and then give up one sack for the win."
Now it's Ogbuehi's turn to try to block one of the best. Left tackle Andrew Whitworth compared it to his 2006 rookie season when he had to block the Colts' Dwight Freeney.
Miller remembers him well. At Texas A&M, he nicknamed him "D'Brickashaw" after the Jets' tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson.
Much of the focus on Sunday at Paul Brown Stadium will be on how well it goes now.
"I think with a guy like Von, there's going to be some survival mode,NFL Jerseys From China," Whitworth said. "Any offensive lineman knows exactly what I'm talking about. There's a survival mode. You get out there and you just survive, you do whatever it takes, you fight and claw and do whatever you have to win. And it doesn't have to be pretty."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 08:35 , Processed in 0.061134 second(s), 26 queries .