2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 08:15:12 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The latest of those came when Carr threw a 21-yard pass on fourth-and-3 for the go-ahead score in last week's 34-31 win against San Diego.
REUNION GAME: After spending the previous three years in Kansas City,NFL Jerseys China, Raiders cornerback Sean Smith gets to match up with some of his former teammates. After a slow start to his career in Oakland that included getting pulled in the season opener, Smith has stepped it up. He has allowed nine catches on 19 targets the past three games after giving 10 on 12 targets the first two weeks, according to Sportradar. He also has already matched his career high with two interceptions.
Here are some other things to watch:
"It's just based on what I think is best for the football team to give us the best opportunity to win, Del Rio said. "Everything we do is about that."
SEARCHING FOR SACKS: After getting 15 sacks last season, Oakland's Khalil Mack is having a harder time bringing down quarterbacks this year. He has just one sack through five games,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, although he does have 14 additional quarterback pressures, according to Sportradar. The Raiders also believe Mack has been hindered by teams getting away with some holds.
"They've played some good offenses," Smith said. "That's kind of inflated that. They've been in some good battles though. They've been in a bunch of close games, so they're certainly battle tested."
If he has a chance to put the game in quarterback Derek Carr and the offense's hands, he will do it. So far, those bold moves have mostly paid off and are a big reason the Raiders (4-1) head into Sunday's game against Kansas City (2-2) tied for first place in the AFC West, and seeking their first four-game winning streak in 14 years.
Carr has validated that trust often this season. He connected with Michael Crabtree on the game-winning 2-point conversion in the opener at New Orleans, and has thrown two more TD passes to Crabtree on fourth down.
Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith downplays those struggles, pointing out that Oakland has faced quarterbacks Drew Brees, Matt Ryan and Philip Rivers.
"That's probably the biggest thing that stands out, the number of times the opponent is just pulling him down, restricting him from getting to the quarterback," Del Rio said. "At some point that's going to balance out,Cheap Jerseys From China, we'll start getting some of those calls."
BYE SUCCESS: Kansas City coach Andy Reid always has his team ready to play after the bye. In 17 seasons as coach of the Eagles and Chiefs, Reid's teams have a 15-2 record in their first game after the bye.
"I feel like I'm ready," he said. "I told them to let the training wheels off me — I know how to ride now. Take them off and let me ride."

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) — Whether it's going for the win with a late 2-point conversion instead of kicking the safer extra point or passing up easy field goals for fourth-down attempts, Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio has been consistent so far this season.
CHARLES' COMEBACK: The Chiefs figure to get a big boost on offense with running back Jamaal Charles expected to play a significant role for the first time since tearing the ACL in his right knee in Week 5 last season,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. Charles had two carries two weeks ago in Pittsburgh before the bye and expects to carry a full load against the Raiders.
"I started out kind of slow. I had to make some adjustments, some tweaks here and there," Smith said. "It was nothing serious, nothing that couldn't be fixed."
One reason for Del Rio's risk taking has been that his offense has significantly outplayed the defense, which is allowing 7.0 yards per play, which would be the worst mark in the NFL since the merger.
HOMECOMING GAME: Playing at Oakland has special meaning to Chiefs second-year cornerback Marcus Peters, who grew up in the city cheering for the Raiders. Peters, the 2015 Defensive Rookie of the Year, had an interception in his first NFL game at the Coliseum — one of his league high 12 since entering the league last year.
"He's aggressive, a playmaker, great hands, great ball skills as a DB," Carr said. "Anytime a corner has great ball skills, you have to be careful with those 50-50 chance balls."
"I've said this before,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, it just gives us confidence," Carr said. "I don't know if it makes us feel any certain type of way but it definitely gives us confidence that he trusts us in fourth-and-2, fourth-and-short, backed up, 2-point conversions. He trusts us to execute."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 07:16 , Processed in 0.078367 second(s), 28 queries .