2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 09:02:02 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"At the end of the day, it's another football game, and I just have to approach it like that, just the way I've been approaching every single game this year. Go out there, play my Cheap Jerseys Online best, play good football and try to help this team win as much as I can."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — The New England Patriots have had what seems like an annual spot in the AFC championship game over the past decade.
"Anytime you win a playoff game, whether you play well or not, if you win the game that's all that matters," Slater said.
Slater said he continues to have respect for Tomlin and didn't think his comments would serve as any extra motivation.
Special teams captain Matt Slater acknowledged that New England's performance against the Texans could have been better, but said no one is taking anything for granted about this latest shot at Cheap Football Jerseys China a Super Bowl berth.
Unbeknownst to Tomlin, the speech was aired on a social media livestream by Pittsburgh receiver Antonio Brown.
But the fact that this year's game is at home could factor into whether they are able to make a  return trip to the Super Bowl.
While being at home doesn't guarantee victory, playing the game at Gillette Stadium is welcomed by a team that has been on the road in two of their past three trips to the AFC title game. Both of those road games ended in losses to Denver, including a 20-18 defeat last season.
"It's the energy. You get out there and everyone is really energetic. The fans are really intense," receiver Chris Hogan said Tuesday.
"At the end of the day the only thing that is gonna matter is what we do in between those white lines on Sunday," Slater said. "What is said or what is done off the football field it really doesn't matter. It's about executing on Sunday."
The Patriots are 5-1 at home in AFC championship games,Cheap Jerseys China, with their lone loss coming in 2013 against the Ravens in Ray Lewis' final trip to Foxborough.
The Steelers — and coach Mike Tomlin specifically — can expect to get an even more hostile reception than usual from the Patriots fans.
This comes after Tomlin was broadcast using a derogatory expletive to describe the Patriots during a postgame speech to his team following Pittsburgh's divisional-round win over Kansas City.
Tomlin apologized for his use of "regrettable" language on Tuesday. But he said he's not worried about it having an impact on his team's preparations this week.
"I think we all appreciate NFL Jerseys Online the opportunity that we have,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys. Could we have played better,Brian Poole Falcons Jersey UK? Certainly. But we could also be at home,Cheap Wholesale Jerseys."
The Patriots became the first team since the 1970 merger to advance to the AFC title game in six straight seasons with their win over the Houston Texans last week.
"We are in the AFC championship. You aren't going to creep in the back door of New England and win a football game, and creep out of there with an AFC championship," NFL Jerseys Cheap he said. "I am not worried about our team's ability to deal with the potential distractions."
Notes: Receiver Chris Hogan said he is "feeling good" after he left Saturday's win in the third quarter with a thigh injury. He said he could have come back into game,NFL Jerseys Cheap China, but the decision was made with the training staff for him not to go back in. "Just had a little minor setback in the game, but I'm working back every single day and feeling better every day," Hogan said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 09:30 , Processed in 0.116570 second(s), 36 queries .