2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 12:15:27 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Case Keenum completed a Rams-record 19 straight passes, but couldn't connect with Lance Kendricks on the long throw that Bush stepped in front of near midfield.
"We'll carry this disappointment with us in a long road trip," Fisher said.
Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers aggravated his hip injury and defensive back Lamarcus Joyner left with a forearm injury. Detroit defensive end Ezekiel Ansah returned after missing three-plus games with an ankle injury, but was replaced on the inactive list by defensive tackle Haloti Ngata (shoulder). Detroit linebacker DeAndre Levy (quadriceps, knee) and tight end Eric Ebron (ankle,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys, knee) were also inactive. The Rams were without two starters on defense, listing cornerback Trumaine Johnson (ankle) and end Robert Quinn (shoulder) inactive.
"We've gotten comfortable being uncomfortable," Detroit coach Caldwell said. "They feel like that's the norm."
Detroit's Zach Zenner made the most of an opportunity to play with Theo Riddick and Dwayne Washington out with injuries. The second-year pro had career highs with 14 carries and 58 yards rushing — matching Gurley's production on the ground — and caught two passes for 19 yards.
INJURY REPORT
Detroit's Matthew Stafford was 23 of 31 for 270 yards, with a season-high four touchdowns.
"He's not flashy," Caldwell said. "But he's effective."
Matt Prater made a tiebreaking, 34-yard field goal with 1:29 left and Rafael Bush followed with a victory-sealing interception two plays later, giving Detroit a 31-28 win over the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.
Detroit converted two fourth downs, gaining 2 yards on Zenner's run on the opening drive that ended with Stafford's sharp, 7-yard TD pass to Jones. The Lions also went for a fourth-and-2 in the second quarter and Stafford threw a pass off his back foot under pressure. Roberts beat cornerback E.J. Gaines to the ball in the end zone.
"I'd do it again," Rams coach Jeff Fisher said. "We're inside the 1. Shoot,Cheap Jerseys, you've got to bang that in."
TAKING ADVANTAGE
Britt's best game of the season included quite a catch. Keenum lofted a long pass over Britt's left shoulder which the receiver corralled with his right arm. The ball was jarred loose when Britt hit the turf, he squeezed it between his legs, lost it again and pinned the ball against his shoulder pads on a play that stood after review.
GOING FOR IT
The Rams planned to fly to London after the game for a game against the Giants.
"The defender had my left hand and I reach back to get it," Britt said. "I felt it go down by my legs and I trapped it. It's all about concentration."
CATCH OF THE DAY
The Rams (3-3) have lost two straight since winning three in a row.
Keenum finished 27 of 32 for 321 yards with three touchdowns — two to Kenny Britt, one to Kendricks — and an interception.
Golden Tate had eight receptions for a career-high 165 yards and a touchdown. Marvin Jones, Anquan Boldin and Andre Roberts also caught TDs for the Lions.
Britt had season highs with seven receptions and 136 yards, 47 of which came on a highlight-reel catch .
"We did some good things offensively,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, but unfortunately we were a couple plays short," Keenum said.
Todd Gurley gained 15 yards on his first carry, but finished with just 58 yards on 14 rushes as another team figured out how to slow him down. At the end of the first half,Wholesale China Jerseys, Gurley was stopped for a loss of 1 on a fourth down from the Detroit 1 with the score tied at 14.
UP NEXT
The Lions will host Washington in their third straight home game.
The Lions (3-3) have won two straight games with Prater making the winning kick and a defensive back following up with an interception on the ensuing possession. Last week, Prater's kick and Darius Slay's interception gave Detroit a win over previously unbeaten Philadelphia.
"I saw the quarterback staring and knew I just had to catch the ball,China NFL Jerseys," Bush said.
DETROIT (AP) — The Detroit Lions are starting to turn around their season, finding ways to make enough plays on both sides of the ball in the final minutes to win.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 16:51 , Processed in 0.075373 second(s), 26 queries .