2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 13:48:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
After a successful regular-season debut at Cleveland last week, Sunday is Tom Terrific's homecoming.
"It ultimately comes down to how well you're playing as a team," he said. "It's never where you play,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018, it's really how you play."
"Hopefully we can continue to build on that and continue to connect more, and more so in crucial moments of the game, not when the game is out of hand," LaFell said.
Here are some things to watch for in Sunday's game:

FLATTENED BENGALS: Cincinnati's defense has been roughed-up, allowing three touchdown passes of more than 40 yards and a 60-yard touchdown run in the last three games. Dallas ran for 180 yards its win last Sunday against a defense that allowed the second-fewest points in the NFL last year. Even with linebacker Vontaze Burfict back from a three-game NFL suspension, the defense has suffered from regular breakdowns.
Bengals receiver Brandon LaFell,  released by the Patriots in March after two seasons in New England, said he knows they will get Brady at his best.
"I think we'll see how it plays out," Brady said. "But yeah,Budda Baker Jersey, I know they're expecting a good crowd. We'll be fired up, too. I mean we're playing a great team. We're 4-1, it's not great, but we're in a decent position."
The Bengals haven't won at New England at all since 1986, dropping their last six, including 43-17 loss in 2014.
Brady enters Sunday 5-1 overall and 3-0 at home against Cincinnati, which has never beaten the Patriots since they moved into Gillette Stadium in 2002.
"He doesn't lose in that stadium hardly ever, so it's going to be hard," he said.
That meeting came a year after Cincinnati's 13-6 win at home, in which Brady had a streak of 52 straight games with at least one touchdown pass ended.   Otherwise, Brady has had his way with the Bengals, throwing for 12 touchdowns and just two interceptions in his five wins against them.
Cincinnati (2-3) is coming off a 28-14 loss at Dallas last week and is trying to avoid its first 2-4 start since 2010, when it finished 4-12 — its worst season under Marvin Lewis. The Bengals also would match their regular-season loss total from 2015, when they tied the club record with a 12-4 mark.
It will also be the latest challenge for a Bengals team that has had very limited success against Mr. Brady.
GRONK'S HEALTH: After missing the first two games of the season with a hamstring injury, Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski played in a season-high 81 percent of the offensive snaps and had five catches for 105 yards in last week's win at Cleveland. "I felt like myself last week, just getting into the groove now. Every single week,Wholesale Jerseys China, week in and week out now, just got to stay in a routine, stay in a groove. ...I'm out there now, I'm rolling now, so there's no excuses."
OCTOBER FEST: The Patriots are an NFL-best 50-17 in the month of October since the 2000 season. They are 29-5 at home during that span in October,Clark Griswold Jersey, and 21-12 on the road.
"Obviously having Brady back helps out their offense a lot,Cheap Jerseys From China," defensive coordinator Paul Guenther said. "It will be the hardest challenge probably that we have all year from our side of the ball."
FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP) — This summer during training camp, New England Patriots fans never missed an opportunity to let Tom Brady know they were thinking about him.
LAFELL'S RETURN: LaFell played two seasons in New England before signing with the Bengals as a free agent to replace Marvin Jones. LaFell caught his first two touchdown passes of the season in Dallas, an indication he's starting to settle into the offense. With teams trying to clamp down on A.J. Green, the Bengals need another consistent threat at receiver.
DALTON GOES DOWN: Andy Dalton has been sacked 17 times, tied for second most in the NFL. He's on pace to eclipse his single-season record of 46 sacks in 2012, his second year in the league, Dalton was sacked only 20 times in 13 games last season. The sacks have put the offense in tough spots and contributed to a significant decline in scoring. In 2015, the Bengals scored at least 24 points in each game while starting 5-0. This season, they have yet to score 24 in any game.
He was weeks away from the start of his four-game "Deflategate" suspension, and every time he stepped on the field he was showered with cheers and serenaded with "Brady! Brady! Brady!" chants.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 15:16 , Processed in 0.067863 second(s), 26 queries .