2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-5 23:33:37 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Two-for-one is a big thing in our room," Arians said. "We love two-for-one players."
After playing defensive end, in a three-point stance, at Temple,Wholesale NFL China Jerseys, Reddick impressed observers when he moved inside and had an outstanding game at linebacker in the Senior Bowl.
The Houston Texans sure seemed to think they would, though, making a last-minute trade with Cleveland for the No. 12 pick to get Clemson's Deshaun Watson.
Reddick was third in the nation in tackles for loss with 22 ½, including 10 ½ sacks.
Reddick is the fourth Temple player selected in the first round. The only Owl to be drafted higher was John Rienstra (ninth in 1986).
Keim and Arians said that with Reddick's versatility, he should be able to play in the team's nickel defense right away. Arizona likes to use three quick linebackers alongside a big defensive lineman to rush the passer in such situations.
With the three best quarterbacks gone, the Cardinals used the No. 13 pick in the NFL draft on Thursday night to choose versatile linebacker Haason Reddick, who rose from walk-on at Temple to one of the most coveted defensive players in the draft.
Arians was head coach of the Owls in the mid-1980s.
Arizona already has two fierce pass rushers in Chandler Jones and Markus Golden on the outside. The Cardinals signed veteran Karlos Dansby to play inside linebacker alongside Bucannon.

Reddick said it was an easy switch.
TEMPE,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, Ariz. (AP) — The arrival of the heir apparent to Carson Palmer will have to wait.
Not that the Cardinals would have chosen a quarterback anyway,Wholesale Jerseys USA.
Keim and coach Bruce Arians see Reddick as an explosive, quick hybrid player who can play inside or outside.
Reddick said in a conference call that he expected the Cardinals to pick him if he was still available, based on his visit to Arizona a few weeks ago.
Reddick's draft stock rose considerably with his play at this year's Senior Bowl,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
At 6-foot-1, 235 pounds, Reddick is considered undersized by NFL standards but not by Cardinals standards. Former first-round pick Deone Bucannon was shifted from safety to inside linebacker and has become one of Arizona's best defensive players.
He finished his Temple career with 150 tackles, 18 sacks, 46 tackles for loss, an interception, five forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
Injuries limited him to just four games at Haddon Heights High School in Camden, New Jersey, and led to his walk-on status at Temple.
"When I had the visit out there, I felt nothing but genuine love,Supply NFL Jerseys Factory, especial from B.A.," Reddick said. "There was nothing but genuine love and I felt like I was really wanted out there."
Reddick was a cornerback his first year at Temple. He was told by his coaches that he probably wouldn't make the team the next season. But there was a coaching change and new head coach Matt Rhule moved Reddick to the defensive line.
Things could get real crowded at inside linebacker if Daryl Washington returns after being suspended by the NFL for three years for violations of the league's substance-abuse policy. Washington was reinstated conditionally on Tuesday and the Cardinals have declined to comment on his possible return until after the draft. And it's questionable how effective Washington could be after such a long time away from the game.
"Just being a student of the game," he said, "understanding football and just having a great mindset as well. Whatever position I ever played, I always tried to do my best at it. When they told me that would be playing inside linebacker, the first thing in my mind was, 'Hey, there goes another position that I have to dominate.'"
Arians said Reddick reminds him of Von Miller, quite a comparison and the same name Reddick offered when asked what player he wants to emulate.
"I've never seen a guy who could take his hand off the ground and play stack linebacker with that kind of vision and instincts and play speed and cover ability like he did with very little experience," Keim said.
"They left the guy we wanted (Reddick) on the board," Cardinals general manager Steve Keim said. "He was one of our top five players in this whole draft."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-6-8 23:04 , Processed in 0.070375 second(s), 26 queries .