2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-6 02:10:57 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Eagles haven't had a 1,000-yard receiver since Jeremy Maclin in 2014. Now they might have a problem trying to find ways to keep all the receivers happy.
"Mike is an excellent coach,Cheap MLB Jerseys," Reich said. "He pushes them hard. He coaches them hard. And he's done a fantastic job with fundamentals and technique. You can't underestimate that."
"We have a lot of good weapons out there,Cheap NFL Jerseys China," Matthews said. "When you have this many guys out there making plays, it motivates you to go out there and make a play."
Jeffery has the most impressive resume of the bunch. He went to one Pro Bowl and had two seasons with at least 80 catches and 1,100 yards receiving in Chicago.
"I love taking shots down the field, but some of those things are just kind of in-game," Wentz said. "But when the chances are there, I'm definitely looking forward to taking those chances."
The Eagles made another key move in the offseason when they hired Mike Groh to replace Greg Lewis as the receivers coach. Groh has helped the younger players, including Agholor, Marcus Johnson and Bryce Treggs. Coach Doug Pederson and personnel boss Howie Roseman will have difficult decisions when it's time to trim the roster.
"You don't let your lows define you, and you don't let your highs get you so excited that you get complacent," Smith said.

After signing Alshon Jeffery and Torrey Smith in the offseason and adding Mack Hollins and Shelton Gibson in the draft,Authentic Jerseys For Sale, Carson Wentz has more accomplished and talented options.
Wentz had 3,782 yards passing in his rookie season, but the deep passing game was nonexistent. Wentz threw only 16 touchdowns and was 29th with 6.23 yards. Now he's been showing off his arm strength and throwing long passes throughout camp.
Everyone has noticed his progress.
"The whole receiving room is more competitive," offensive coordinator Frank Reich said. "I think it is a little bit different than last year. (Jeffery and Smith) have made the room better. They're good leaders on and off the field with the guys that we had here who were already strong in that area. So it's been a good dynamic."
"I can't take one day for granted," Agholor said. "I have to come out ready to compete every day. There are guys out there that want to take your spot and guys out here who want to earn a spot so you have to fight."
"I really do think Nelson has gotten over the hump and had a great spring and a great training camp," Reich said. "He's just making a ton of plays out there. I think the defense knows when he's on the field. I mean, he's been a threat."
Matthews has averaged 75 catches, 890 yards and six touchdowns in his first three seasons.
Smith is a much-needed deep threat and brings experience,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. He started for the Ravens when they won the Super Bowl five years ago.
"The sky's the limit for us," Jeffery said. "We just have to keep building. We're working to try to be the best."
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — The Philadelphia Eagles suddenly seem loaded at wide receiver.
Agholor has been the biggest surprise this summer. After catching only 59 passes in his first two seasons, Agholor finally looks like a guy who was worth the 20th overall pick in the 2015 draft.
Jeffery, Smith and the rookies join Jordan Matthews,NFL Jerseys Outlet, who has been a productive slot receiver, and 2015 first-round pick Nelson Agholor, who is having an excellent camp.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 09:17 , Processed in 0.065592 second(s), 26 queries .