2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-6 06:25:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Brady was in the pocket early in the second quarter when Suh came around from his right. Offensive lineman Marcus Cannon grabbed Suh at the top of the helmet and yanked him to the ground; the defensive lineman came down on the back of Brady's legs.
Receiver Julian Edelman hasn't played since Week 10 because of a broken foot. Offensive lineman Sebastien Vollmer missed the finale with an ankle injury. Linebacker Dont'a Hightower played in 12 games because of a knee injury.
Brady threw only 21 passes for a season-low 134 yards in the 20-10 loss to the Dolphins — the Patriots' fourth loss in their past six games. The reigning Super Bowl MVP was sacked two times and hit a half-dozen more, including a late shot from Olivier Vernon and the hit from Suh that left Brady limping.
The bye week will come in handy for New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady, who could use the rest after Miami defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh landed on his right ankle in Sunday's game.

Brady was held without a touchdown pass for the first time this season. But more upsetting to the Patriots was the possibility that his injury could affect him when they return to play Cincinnati, Houston or Kansas City on Jan. 16.
"A lot of guys are banged up," Brady said. "So it's just part of football season."
"I've had worse. I've had plenty of worse injuries than this one," said Brady, who has had only one injury in his career that forced him to miss time — a season-ending knee injury in Week 1 of 2008.
After winning the first 10 games to spur talk of a second undefeated season,NFL Jerseys 2018, the mounting injuries have taken their toll on the defending NFL champions. The Patriots finished 12-4 — good enough for their 12th AFC East title in 13 years and their sixth straight first-round postseason bye,Cheap Stitched Jerseys, but one victory short of clinching home-field advantage through the playoffs.
Brady isn't the only Patriots player nursing an injury.
"He just came over to me and said, 'Jimmy's going to go in.' I just said 'OK," Brady said. "I always want to be in there fighting with my teammates. We'll be ready to go two weeks for now. I think that's the most important task for me."
Brady limped off when the field goal unit came on, and the Patriots medical staff looked at his ankle. But the four-time Super Bowl champion remained in the game until another sack with five minutes left — and New England trailing by 10 — prompted coach Bill Belichick to go with backup Jimmy Garoppolo the rest of the way.
Brady said on his weekly radio appearance that he would be receiving treatment, "as always."
And that's not to mention the players who have been lost for the season, including running backs LeGarrette Blount and Dion Lewis and enough offensive linemen to put Brady in jeopardy every time he dr0ps back for a pass.
"Suh's a big guy. He just came down on the back of me and ... 300 pounds,Cheap Jerseys From China, he just collapses the back of your leg, there's going to be some residual damage from that."
"Our level of consistency hasn't really been up to the standards that we need it to be,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale," Brady said. "This time of year is about how you play,NFL Jerseys Outlet, not who you play or where you play or any of that. It's how you play. Hopefully we've learned some lessons over the past couple of weeks, and we can play more Patriot-like football."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:34 , Processed in 0.071902 second(s), 26 queries .