2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-6 12:02:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Gordon had a fumbling problem last year as a rookie that got him benched twice,Wholesale Baseball Jerseys China.
Josh Lambo kicked a 47-yard field goal with 8:39 left to make it 34-21.
SAN DIEGO (AP) — Embattled coach Mike McCoy was livid after his San Diego Chargers blew a 13-point lead with less than seven minutes left against Drew Brees and the New Orleans Saints.
"Everything that happens,Jerseys NFL Cheap, it starts on me," McCoy said.
His state of mind after Sunday's 35-34 loss?
"Furious,Authentic Jerseys China," he said. "Major disappointment. I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart? Major disappointment. Frustration is an understatement. I can't say right now in this microphone how I really, truly feel.
"It seems like each loss we say,Adidas Hockey Jerseys Cheap, 'I don't know if it can get any tougher than that,' " Rivers said. "Then somehow we find a way to top each one. This one is really unlike any other that I can remember in the way it happened.
"We don't have a drill to fumble. We have plenty of ball security drills,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China, protection drills, tackling drills," McCoy said. "There are plenty of drills out there."
With the Chargers trying to protect a 34-21 lead, Melvin Gordon fumbled and Darryl Tapp recovered at the San Diego 13, setting up Brees' 5-yard TD pass to Michael Thomas on fourth-and-2 to pull to 34-28 with 4:50 to go.
Rivers, who was Brees' understudy for his first two NFL seasons, was intercepted by B.W. Webb with 1:10 to go.
Asked about his job security, McCoy said: "I know one way and that is to come in tomorrow and work my (rear end) off and get this team ready to go to Oakland. I don't worry about any of that. I'm coaching this football team the way I know how to do it and we are going to grind."
"I think Melvin Gordon is a good ballplayer. He put the ball on the ground," McCoy said. "Travis Benjamin put the ball on the ground. There are certain things that happen in this game that are unacceptable. The return game let the ball hit the ground. It's everybody. It's just not one player. It's all three (phases) that at some point in the game did a poor job.
The Chargers seemed to have it in control after Rivers directed a 14-play, 74-yard scoring drive capped by Gordon's second 1-yard scoring run of the game to give the Chargers a 31-21 lead with 12:15 to play. Rivers kept the drive alive with a pinpoint, 16-yard completion to Tyrell Williams to the New Orleans 7-yard line.

Travis Benjamin then fumbled after a reception and Nate Stupar recovered at the San Diego 31. Seven plays later, fullback John Kuhn scored his third TD of the game, on a 1-yard run. The PAT made it 35-34.
But he didn't hold back.
"You try to laugh to keep from crying, literally," Rivers said. "You kind of throw your hands up and say, 'What in the world just happened?' This will be a time we have to grow closer together and stay together tight."
"We are making critical mistakes at critical times. We are giving other teams the opportunity to beat us. We are giving it away."
The Chargers have lost 15 off their last 20 games.
"I mean, to have the lead we had and to fall apart Major disappointment."
Fans are in an uproar, and this isn't a good time for that. The Chargers will ask voters on Nov. 8 to approve a $1.1 billion public subsidy in the form of increased hotel occupancy taxes to help build a stadium and convention center annex downtown.
There was no way he could try to sugarcoat this pratfall the way he had with the two other losses this season in which the Chargers had a late lead.
"You're up 13 with 6:50 left and two snaps later, you're down one. So it's just tough."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:11 , Processed in 0.067400 second(s), 26 queries .