2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-6 14:35:33 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
While Cousins threw for 449 yards and three touchdowns,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, all of the scores coming in the fourth quarter, the Cowboys are the only NFL team this season that still hasn't allowed a 100-yard rusher. ... Dallas was held to 353 total yards, ending their streak of eight consecutive 400-yard games. That matches the NFL record with the 2007 New England Patriots and 2013 Denver Broncos.
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Dak Prescott showed off his strong arm even when effectively using his feet in yet another victory.
"You see him run by a secondary player and then when he puts that stiff arm on there, you quit worrying about him a little bit," Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said about his young quarterback running the ball.
After Washington scored again, Prescott scrambled for 7 yards to converted third-and-7 — and Dallas got an extra 15 yards when Whitner was penalized for unnecessary roughness after his hit on the sliding quarterback. Prescott then almost took off running again before he saw Dez Bryant in 1-on-1 coverage and delivered a strike for a 26-yard gain to the 1.
When Redskins TE Jordan Reed fell hard on his shoulder in the first half, it wasn't clear if he would return. "I was a little surprised," Cousins said. "He can't watch,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, he wants to play." Reed finished with 10 catches, including seven for two TDs in the fourth quarter.
After professing their respect for each other before first their first meeting in Week 2, Bryant and high-priced Washington CB Josh Norman were facemask-to-facemask after Round 2. "Tell Washington to get their money back," Bryant yelled at reporters on his way into the locker room. During the game, Bryant was most upset when Norman grabbed his leg after a tackle on a catch in the second half. They had to be separated after the game .
"Guys are tired, guys are beat us. But that's no excuse,NFL Jerseys Cheap China," Whitner said. "We didn't make enough plays."
"I just let the game come to me. I never go into a game thinking I have to rush for so many yards or have so many carries," said Prescott, who had eight carries for 39 yards. "They were matching some routes and doing a good job of that. But they didn't have anyone to contain me or assigned to me. I was just using my feet."
"Over and over again at critical times, he came up with big plays," coach Jason Garrett said. "He made a lot of plays with his feet out in space. He made plays with his arm. ... He handled different situations really,O. J. Simpson Bills Jersey, really well."
TONY'S THANKSGIVING
TOUGH REED
Tony Romo hasn't played a regular-season game for the Cowboys since their Thanksgiving Day game last season, when he broke his collarbone for the second time in a matter of months. He has now been active as Prescott's backup the past two games after a back injury in the preseason.

The Redskins (6-4-1) were within 17-12 after Cousins threw a 5-yard TD pass to Jordan Reed on the first play of the fourth quarter, and Elliott started the ensuing drive with a 21-yard run.
Prescott completed all three passes on that drive, including a short throw to Elliott for a 19-yard gain before rolling to his right and sneaking into the front corner of the end zone. The 6-yard score was Prescott's fifth rushing TD and matched Don Meredith's total in 1966.
The NFL-leading Cowboys (10-1),Cheap MLB Jerseys China, with their rookie combo of Prescott and running back Ezekiel Elliott, stretched their team-record winning streak to 10 games. They have their 10th win by Thanksgiving for only the second time since 1995 — the last of their five Super Bowl championship seasons.
SOME NUMBERS
Here are a few things learned after the latest Redskins-Cowboys holiday matchup:
NO LOVE LOST
Prescott's stiff-arm on Washington safety Donte Whitner for extra yards on an 18-yard run immediately before he threw a touchdown late in the first half.
While the rookie's season-low passing total of 195 yards was less than half of what Washington's Kirk Cousins had on Thanksgiving Day, the Dallas rookie used a stiff-arm to get extra yards on one play and later tied the single-season franchise record for rushing touchdowns by a quarterback in a 31-26 victory.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 10:24 , Processed in 0.069710 second(s), 28 queries .