2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-6 23:39:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Brady missed the first four games as a result of his role in the "Deflategate" saga, but came back without missing a beat. He has thrown for 1,915 yards and 16 touchdowns with just one interception while compiling an NFL-leading 123.3 quarterback rating.
NOTES: Revis declined to comment on the lawsuit he filed on Nov. 15 against his former agents, claiming they allegedly raised their commission fee on an endorsement deal without his consent. "I'm not speaking on that matter," Revis said. ... Jets coach Todd Bowles said newly re-signed Jeremy Ross would serve as the punt returner over rookie Jalin Marshall against the Patriots. "I thought Jalin struggled a little bit catching the ball," Bowles said. "It got to the point where he's helping out more on offense and we're trying to take something off of his plate." ... Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick on celebrating his 34th birthday on Thanksgiving: "It doesn't happen every year, so, I'm OK with it. It just means I don't have as much pie because we have to save room for birthday cake."
"There's no difference in his game,China NFL Jerseys Cheap," Revis said of the 39-year-old Brady. "I know a lot of people say he came back with a chip on his shoulder. He's the ultimate competitor. He's always been that way since he stepped in the league and he's continuing his legacy as being probably the best quarterback to ever step on the field."
"He's probably going to shatter that record,Claudio Bravo Jersey," Revis said. "His stats are always off the charts. The guy, he puts the numbers up. If a lot of people could see how hard he works behind closed doors,Cheap NFL Jerseys, I think they would have the utmost respect.
FLORHAM PARK, N.J. (AP) — Darrelle Revis has played against Tom Brady for years, and won a Super Bowl ring during the one season he played with him.

"Not to say they don't, but if they could look inside the life of Tom Brady and see how hard he works,NHL Jerseys China, they would have more of an appreciation of the whole body of work that he's put together."
"I just feel he's a very intelligent football player,Wholesale NBA Jerseys China," Revis said. "He studies the game like no other. He just works, man. He comes in working and he comes in and challenges guys. I mean, he called me out a few times when we were teammates: 'I'm coming at you today, 2-4.' He challenges guys like a leader should. That definitely speaks to how successful he's been in this league."
With another victory, the Patriots star would tie Peyton Manning for the most overall wins for a QB in NFL history with 200. Revis and the Jets will try to keep Brady from matching the mark this weekend.
"I said, 'Bring it!'" Revis said with a smile.
"I think that's just giving him credit for how hard he works on a day-to-day basis, how much dedication and time he puts into his craft, and him wanting to be at the top of the food chain," Revis said. "Every year, he's proven himself. Every year, I mean, they're one of the best teams in the NFL. His legacy speaks for itself. Like I said, he's probably the best quarterback to step on the field, ever."
"It's good to be around that camaraderie and it's good to be around and play with a Hall of Famer," Revis said of Brady. "He's definitely a first-ballot Hall of Famer. It's guys that can feed off each other's energy that are great players and just compete and play against one another."
The struggling Jets (3-7) take on the first-place Patriots (8-2) at home on Sunday, with Brady taking aim at history.
Revis played with Brady during the 2014 season, when the Patriots won their fourth Super Bowl. He practiced against him every day that year, developing an even greater respect for Brady than he had when he was an opponent twice a season.
As far as the New York Jets cornerback is concerned, the list of the NFL's greatest QBs starts with Brady — and everyone else follows. Revis thinks what Brady has done so far in his 17th season following a four-game suspension only supports his assertion.
And, how did Revis respond when Brady called him out?
Revis said that never really motivated him any more than usual, and acknowledged he has faced plenty of players, such as Chad Johnson, who liked to rile up opponents.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 10:33 , Processed in 0.065553 second(s), 26 queries .