2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-7 00:58:55 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We were getting ready to go out and he was like, 'You and D-Wash, I want y'all to come out with me,'" Richard said. "I was like, 'Yeah it's cool if they say it's cool or whatever.' He was like, 'Man it don't matter what they say. Y'all boys coming out with me.' That got me pumped from the get-go. That just let you know how much he believes in us and has the confidence in us."
Washington hasn't gotten as many reps running the ball but he's fourth on the team in receptions behind wide receivers Michael Crabtree and Amari Cooper and tight end Jared Cook.
Lynch, the Oakland native who came out of retirement to play for his hometown team,China NFL Jerseys, is the featured runner and the marquee name in the backfield. Richard and Washington, both in their second year,Jae Crowder Jersey, are the understudies but actually much more than that.
"From year one to year two,cheap nfl jerseys, you have to mature, you have to grow as a player, you have to start seeing things before they happen, you have to understand the schemes better," Penn said Thursday. "It just comes with development. Those guys are developing. Last year they developed faster than most rookies. They're developing faster than they should and it's helping our team very much."
Richard and Washington played significant roles on Oakland's offense a year ago when Latavius Murray was the centerpiece in the backfield. Murray signed with Minnesota as a free agent in the offseason and the Raiders replaced him with Lynch.
While Lynch was trying to show his two young teammates some love,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, the move was also indicative of how the trio is featured in the Raiders' offense.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) — Marshawn Lynch sent a subtle message to the rest of the NFL when he had fellow running backs Jalen Richard and DeAndre Washington join him in running onto the field during pregame introductions before the Raiders' home opener.
"And that's nothing against Tay but me and D-Wash,Cheap NFL Jerseys Supply, we've grown as runners," Richard said. "We're accustomed to the league now. We know what to expect, we know how they are going to perform and come ready. And then along with the coaching from Marshawn, we've been able to just take our game to another level."
Raiders left tackle Donald Penn said Richard and Washington's impact this season is part of the natural progression for both players.

Although two games is a small sample size, Richard believes the Raiders running game is better than it was a year ago.
"Because they're efficient touches," Richard said. "Those are touches that could be potentially explosive plays. They're efficient and it's to the look that we want. We just have a lot of weapons. Any day we can explode as long as we don't shoot ourselves in the foot."
Richard is the team's second-leading rusher and had a 52-yard touchdown run in the Raiders' Week 2 win over the Jets. An undrafted player who earned a roster spot in Oakland a year ago, Richard also had a 39-yard reception that helped set up a touchdown in the second quarter.
So when the Raiders offense was getting ready to be introduced at the Coliseum prior to the New York Jets game, Lynch pulled Richard aside.
The best part for Oakland? Neither of the two seems concerned over how many carries he gets.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 05:21 , Processed in 0.068752 second(s), 26 queries .