2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-7 03:24:46 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
For a second straight day, Thomas was limited in practice. He took the same number of reps Thursday as the day before, but these were a little more significant, coach Gary Kubiak said.
"Knock on wood," Thomas said as he did just that on his locker. "It (injuries) happens with what we do as a profession. You keep getting your treatment and hopefully by game day you're ready to go and hopefully nothing freaky happens."
The 23-year-old receiver from Michigan State has been sidelined since breaking a bone in his left elbow during a preseason game on Aug. 11. Fowler said he's "100 percent", but would leave it up to the coaching staff whether he would play.
"I think I'll be fine," said Thomas, who signed a five-year, $70 million contract before last season.
Thomas said he hurt the hip on his second catch in a season-opening win over Carolina on Thursday — a short reception during the Broncos' second drive,Cheap Wholelsale NFL jerseys. He had an MRI and then had it sent off for a second opinion.
The Broncos will take an extra cautious approach with Thomas to make sure he stays strong for the season.
Thomas was bothered by a neck ailment after taking a hit from Minnesota safety Harrison Smith last October. It stayed with him.
In 2010, the first-round pick out of Georgia Tech missed the first game of his rookie season with a foot ailment. He missed more later in the season because of a balky ankle.
Although he's optimistic, he's learned the painful way not to rush back.
First, though, he has to fully mend. Fowler was a "DNP" — did not practice — for a second straight day.
Understandable, since last year Thomas dealt with a neck injury that lingered for most of the season.
And while Thomas posted his second consecutive 100-catch season and fourth straight season with at least 1,300 yards receiving, he was a non-factor in the playoffs,Cheap NFL Jerseys, catching just seven of 21 passes thrown his way for 60 yards and no touchdowns.

Still, Thomas feels optimistic about his playing status Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts.
Thomas has been hampered by injuries before,China Jerseys Cheap, missing the first five games in 2011 while recovering from an offseason Achilles tendon injury and a broken thumb suffered in training camp.
"We're still going to take it day by day. ... Come game time, nothing to worry about then because you're either going to go out and be 100 (percent) to help the team or be on the sideline."
NOTES: DE Derek Wolfe was limited in practice because of a sore neck. "He practiced yesterday and (it) got a little sore on him," Kubiak said. "We'll see where he's at (Friday)." ... OL Ty Sambrailo (elbow/ankle) was limited in practice Thursday.
Steadily, his hip is getting less and less sore. The extra days of rest have definitely helped.
Should Thomas be limited, things would open up for receiver Emmanuel Sanders, along with Cody Latimer and Jordan Taylor. Bennie Fowler could potentially see more playing time as well.
"Protocol," he said.
In other words,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, just about everything the Denver Broncos receiver does on the field.
Lately, he's been extremely durable — starting every game since 2012.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — Demaryius Thomas' aching left hip only bothers him when he makes sharp cuts or takes a hit.
"I know that D.T. might be struggling a little bit with his hip right now,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys," Fowler said. "But at the same time, I can't go out there and risk myself getting hurt and setting myself back."
"We try to script him the right way to get reps, but not have him waste a lot of running in other areas," Kubiak said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:07 , Processed in 0.072133 second(s), 26 queries .