2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-8 04:43:51 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"They kicked our butt up front," Marrone said. "When you do that, it's difficult to run, pass and do a lot of things."
"As a player who's always been to the playoffs, who's never lost over eight games, it hurts," Watkins said. "I'm not used to losing. And hopefully, we fix it next year and get back on the right page."
All that's on the line for Buffalo is an opportunity to win its first game at New England since Gillette Stadium opened in 2002, and finish with a winning record for the first time since going 9-7 in 2004.
The loss to the Raiders (3-12) was a stunner, and exposed many of Buffalo's season-long deficiencies on offense.
ORCHARD PARK,China Jerseys, N.Y. (AP) — Last week,Wholesale Jerseys Paypal, Bills rookie receiver Sammy Watkins complained how all anyone in Buffalo wanted to focus on was the team's 14-season playoff drought.
The loss renewed questions regarding Marrone's job security after his second season. The franchise is entering a new era under owners Terry and Kim Pegula, who purchased the team in October.
Buffalo's drought is now tied as the NFL's 10th longest, and worst since the St. Louis/Phoenix/Arizona Cardinals went 15 years between playoff appearances from 1983-97.
The ground game has sputtered all season in having managed 1,378 yards through 15 games. The Bills' low for a 16-game season is 1,552 set in 2006.
At least Watkins had a chance to crack a smile Monday. The first-round draft pick spoke while joining fellow rookies on a visit to Buffalo's Women's and Children's Hospital to deliver Christmas gifts and make holiday crafts,Cheap NBA Jerseys.
"There really aren't any words for how disappointed I am just with myself and the way we played in general,China Cheap Jerseys," safety Aaron Williams said. "We just let it slip away."
On 13 carries, Buffalo managed 13 yards, the fourth-lowest total in team history.
"I have nothing to do with that job," Marrone said. "You're stuck with me. Fortunately or unfortunately."
Bills players young and old are dealing with the all-too-familiar frustrations of being on the outside looking in Monday, a day after extending the NFL's longest active playoff drought following a 26-24 loss at Oakland.
Coach Doug Marrone blamed the offensive line.
After not giving up a touchdown pass against Denver's Peyton Manning and Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers in its previous two games, Buffalo allowed Raiders rookie Derek Carr to throw two.
The slow-starting offense managed just 10 points and 145 yards on its first 10 possessions. It closed by generating two touchdowns and 166 yards on its last four drives in a rally that fell short.
Make that 15, Sammy.
That wasn't enough to overcome an uncharacteristically sloppy outing by a usually stingy defense.
The Bills (8-7) are left playing a mean-nothing finale (for them)  at AFC East rival New England (12-3) on Sunday.
"It just breaks your heart," quarterback Kyle Orton said. "It was all there. We just didn't have the execution. And in the end, it cost us."
After beating Green Bay last week, Bills President Russ Brandon voiced his support for Marrone by saying the coach has the team on the right path. Following the loss at Oakland, Marrone insisted he's not going anywhere when asked about a report linking him to the vacancy at Michigan.
The Pegulas previously expressed a desire to wait until after the season to evaluate the franchise so as not to distract the team.
The offense provided little help,Wholesale Jerseys 2018.
"It hurts to lose the game, but it's very important to wake up and start the day and come here and impact other people's lives," he said. "So I looked forward to just getting out of bed and not looking back on the game. It's over with."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 19:30 , Processed in 0.065550 second(s), 26 queries .