2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-8 04:53:38 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Detroit was driving with a 20-17 lead midway through the fourth quarter when referee Pete Morelli announced a pass interference penalty against Anthony Hitchens on a third-down pass to Brandon Pettigrew. But officials reversed the call without explanation, and Sam Martin had a 10-yard punt after the Lions tried to draw Dallas offside on fourth-and-1.
Williams (three catches for 92 yards) pulled the Cowboys within seven when he took a short pass from Romo 76 yards to the end zone.
Pettigrew said he didn't get an explanation, while Lions coach Jim Caldwell said he did — but didn't like it.
Dallas rode quick starts to a 4-0 December that carried it to the NFC East title, but a sluggish first quarter put the Cowboys in a hole.
NFL rushing leader DeMarco Murray slogged his way to 75 yards on 19 carries against the NFL's best run defense, including a 1-yard plunge on fourth down that pulled Dallas to 20-14 late in the third quarter.
The Cowboys had to wait a little longer to celebrate. Rookie DeMarcus Lawrence gave the Lions the ball back with a fumble following Anthony Spencer's sack that knocked the ball loose from Stafford, who was 28 of 42 for 323 yards playing against his hometown team.
Lawrence redeemed himself on the clincher,Wholesale Jerseys USA, sacking Stafford on fourth down near midfield in the final minute.
"Not a good enough one. I'm going to leave it at that," Caldwell said. "I'm not going to sit up here and act like that was the play that made a difference in the game. We still had our chances."
The Lions have not won a playoff game since the 1991 season, when they beat Dallas.
Dallas (13-4) wiped out an early two-touchdown deficit to advance to a divisional game in Green Bay, their first postseason visit there since a heartbreaking loss to the Packers in the Ice Bowl in 1967.
"I'm thrilled for him,Cheap Jerseys From China Outlet," said owner Jerry Jones, who gave Romo the first $100 million contract in franchise history almost two years ago. "He whispered in my ear that he'll call me tonight, so I want to share how happy I am."
Frustrated by yet another season-ending failure? Far from it. The Dallas quarterback was celebrating after giving the Cowboys the lead in a stirring playoff comeback.
The Lions (11-6) went 99 yards for one of two first-quarter touchdowns, but Matthew Stafford couldn't get them in the end zone again.
The Cowboys were coming off three straight 8-8 seasons that ended with losses that kept them out of the playoffs, with Romo on the field for two of them.
Golden Tate bounced up from a flattening hit by C.J. Spillman on a punt return and beat Barry Church on a 51-yard pass to open the scoring. Church called out Tate on his radio show earlier in the week, saying the Cowboys were going to pay him back for a blindside block on linebacker Sean Lee that got Tate fined three years ago when he was with Seattle.

"You just have to stay in the moment and understand the game," Romo said. "It doesn't end after the first quarter, second quarter. You just have to keep calm. I've played enough games to understand that. Maybe I didn't do that as well when I was younger."
NOTES: Romo had 293 yards passing and a quarterback rating almost right on his franchise-best 113.2 that led the NFL. ... Calvin Johnson,Cheap Jerseys From China, who had 329 yards receiving in a comeback win in Detroit in 2013, had 85 yards on five catches. Tate had 89 yards on six grabs. ... Murray's touchdown was set up by Dez Bryant's only notable play,Anders Nilsson Jersey, a 43-yard catch to inside the 10. The NFL leader in receiving touchdowns (16) had three catches for 48 yards.
"I'm speechless," a tearful Suh said after walking away from the podium and then returning. "Defense put it all out there. This team put it all out there. ... I didn't expect this outcome."
ARLINGTON, Texas (AP) — Face-down on the turf, Tony Romo pounded his hands into the ground like a petulant child.
The Lions went up 14-0 on a drive that amounted to 99 3/4 yards. After Dekoda Watson ran into Martin to keep the drive alive, the 14-play drive ended with Reggie Bush badly faking Orlando Scandrick on an 18-yard scoring run.
Romo took the Cowboys 59 yards in 11 plays, including a 21-yard pass to Jason Witten on fourth-and-6. The winner to Williams was an 8-yarder after Romo had several seconds to throw behind an offensive line among the league's best because Dallas has drafted linemen in the first round three of the past four years.
Romo threw two touchdown passes to Terrance Williams, the second for the lead late in the fourth quarter, and the Cowboys rallied for a 24-20 wild-card win over Detroit on Sunday in their first playoff game in five years.
The 34-year-old who had back surgery in December 2013 and missed one game with another back injury this season,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, endured a season-high six sacks.  Two were on consecutive plays in the fourth quarter by Ndamukong Suh, who was suspended Monday for stepping on Green Bay's Aaron Rodgers, but reinstated a day later.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 07:21 , Processed in 0.066042 second(s), 28 queries .