2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-8 08:26:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Maybe it was his resourcefulness as an elite athlete, or his ability to focus even in the most dire circumstances. But Peterson knew what to do two years ago when a severe allergy attack hit at Vikings training camp.
His Vikings teammates and others in the NFL already are doing so,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
Peterson has teamed with the pharmaceutical company Mylan Specialty on the project. As part of the campaign,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, three youngsters who have such health issues can win a trip to Minnesota's training camp this summer.
"Being an athlete played a role in dealing with it,NFL Cheap Jerseys Wholesale," said Peterson, whose allergic reaction was to shellfish in gumbo — something he'd been eating his entire life. "You have to have an action plan."
Termed the Ready2GoDraft, Mylan will conduct a nationwide search for kids aged 5 through 18 who have severe allergies. The youngsters will share their tips for being prepared in a 30-second video, each of which must mention how the child manages an anaphylaxis action plan.
The three winners will participate in a video/photo shoot with the star running back, and will get a trip to Minnesota's training camp.
"When I had my episode, I was able to learn a lesson and be more knowledgeable, and so were they,Jerseys NFL China," he said. "I can give them information based on my experiences and how they can be prepared."
Peterson,Cheap Jerseys From China, a paid spokesman for Mylan, chuckled when asked if he'd prefer the winners be Vikings or Oklahoma Sooners fans.
Now, he wants to make sure everyone else knows how to react.
"It breaks down to two things," the 2012 NFL Most Valuable Player said Monday. "First thing is being prepared and knowing your allergic triggers and symptoms. Then, having access to injections and using the epi pens."
NEW YORK (AP) — His face swollen, breathing becoming difficult, Adrian Peterson didn't panic.
He showed focus then in a stressful health situation, and he encourages others to do the same, to learn from him.
And it's important to Peterson, who related a story about when he was 7 years old and his brother was hit by a car. Peterson held his brother's head, surveyed the situation, then gently placed his sibling's head down and sprinted to his aunt's house to get someone to call 911.
Peterson has helped launch an educational program called Ready2Go for people with severe allergies.
That's how Peterson dealt with the reaction called anaphylaxis. He immediately called his athletic trainer, Eric Sugarman — the man who oversaw Peterson's incredibly quick and productive return from torn knee ligaments — and was fortunate that Sugarman was familiar with such symptoms and had the equipment to deal with them.

"They talked me out of it," he said with a laugh. "It's nationwide."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:23 , Processed in 0.073934 second(s), 26 queries .