2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-8 11:41:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Titans left guard Andy Levitre will be playing Saturday despite having an appendectomy two weeks ago.
Stewart retired this offseason, so the Titans signed Oher away from Baltimore to a four-year contract in March. With Roos in the final year of his deal, they drafted Lewan at No. 11 out of Michigan in May.
"We have a lot of hard workers," said Roos, the Titans' left tackle since 2006. "We've been working a lot, putting in a lot of hours on the practice field. I like the way everybody's working and pushing themselves and pushing each other. ... It's the kind of stuff that builds a lot of camaraderie and friendships. I think that'll go a long way on game days."
"You want to get better,China Jerseys," Warmack said. "Obviously,Laurent Koscielny Arsenal Jersey UK, those two are really good pass rushers and good at what they do."
Warmack, the 10th draft selection overall out of Alabama in 2013, said that's a good way to start.
"I don't know this for a fact yet because it's only my second year,Deion Jones Falcons Jersey UK, but I think that gap between the first and second year is where you can make the biggest jump, especially in comfort level because I feel so much more comfortable for this season just being on the field," Schwenke said. "It's a whole new me."
"I love the way we get after the quarterback," Matthews said. "Obviously, our offense is very good, so they're going to get after their plays in practice. But more often than not you see guys flying around at the quarterback and creating some mismatches. So I like that, and it'll be good to see it against a different opponent."
The Titans' offensive line appears to in better shape a year after an overhaul brought in three new starters,Wholesale NFL Jerseys.
Their first test comes Saturday night in the preseason opener against Green Bay with Julius Peppers and Clay Matthews. The first-team offensive line expected to play approximately 15 snaps on Saturday.

Lewan has practiced at both tackle spots and at left guard while Levitre missed the first week of training camp after an appendectomy on July 24. Oher is holding firm at right tackle with Lewan listed behind Roos on the first depth chart for a unit whose goal is keeping Jake Locker as untouched as possible.
Center Brian Schwenke and right guard Chance Warmack are ready to show how much better they can be in their second year,Wholesale Jerseys. And tackles Michael Roos and Michael Oher are playing well enough that rookie Taylor Lewan may spend this season on the bench.
Peppers, who left Chicago for Green Bay as a free agent, had seven sacks in 2013 and ranks third among active players with 118.5 in his career. Matthews led the Packers with 7.5 sacks last season despite missing five games with a broken right thumb, and he has 50 since entering the NFL in 2009.
Matthews can't wait to see how they perform,Cheap World Cup Jerseys 2018. The Packers went 8-7-1 last season winning their third straight NFC North title.
Schwenke and Levitre needed surgeries this offseason for their own injuries. Schwenke, a fourth-round draft pick out of California, didn't move into the starting lineup until the seventh game in 2013 before playing nine games. Right tackle David Stewart fought through injuries most of the season that kept him from practicing.
Both Schwenke and Warmack feel much more comfortable than a year ago.
But the Titans only gave up 37 sacks while going 7-9 last season, tied for ninth fewest in the NFL. It's part of a tradition that has the Titans ranked fourth in the NFL for the fewest sacks per pass play allowed since 1999 trailing only Indianapolis, New Orleans and Denver in that span.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 11:49 , Processed in 0.076502 second(s), 28 queries .