2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-9 00:43:39 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Not that his Titans have helped their first-year coach much either,Cheap NFL Jerseys 2018.
Cornerback Blidi Wreh-Wilson is recovering from a concussion,Jerseys Authentic Stitched, and he has been flagged for the most penalties on the team already this season. His injury might allow Coty Sensabaugh to move back outside from defending the slot.
"There's some things we're doing, we're just not doing enough often enough," Whisenhunt said.
"I'm pretty sure it will happen,Cheap Jerseys From China," Walker said. "When you're 1-3, changes will be made."
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Coach Ken Whisenhunt doesn't believe the NFL did his team any favors by scheduling Tennessee to play three of its first four games on the road.
Whisenhunt said players and coaches hear what people say and this start is tough. He also helped hype expectations by saying this team's goal is hosting a home playoff game. But he also believes he has some coaches and players who have played through rough starts to seasons will help keep the Titans focused on improving.
Tight end Delanie Walker has been the most consistent player for Tennessee with a team-high 22 catches for 317 yards and three touchdowns. He said Monday he doesn't know if there will be any changes to the lineup or scheme.
"We played four pretty good teams, three of them on the road, and it was difficult," Whisenhunt said Monday. "That coupled with the fact that new systems, new things, new ways of doing things, we've had some not so good games. I mean I'm stating the obvious of course, but we're going to get it going in the right direction. I have every confidence in that."
The Titans (1-3) have lost three straight after opening the season with a win at Kansas City and been outscored 100-34 in this skid. They have fallen behind by double digits in the first half of each game, though the Titans at least managed 10 points before halftime of their latest loss in Indianapolis for their first points in the first half since that opening win.
Whisenhunt blamed growing pains along with a lack of discipline for the Titans' struggles. He said Arizona went through a similar learning curve when he took over as head coach there in 2007 and also last season when he was offensive coordinator in San Diego,Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap.
They started their latest loss with a fumble on the opening drive followed by an interception off the hands of receiver Justin Hunter on the second. They followed that with a three-and-out and finished holding the ball for only 7 minutes,Wholesale Stitched Jerseys, 33 seconds of the first half and only 17:39 for the game.

"This isn't an easy thing to go through," Whisenhunt said. "Once again, I'll say this. I believe our guys are working hard,Wholesale Jerseys USA, and we'll get through this."
Whisenhunt also said the coaches looked Monday at streamlining the offense, hoping to allow the Titans to play faster. He is seeing the Titans make mistakes across the board in details such as receivers running the right split or precise depth on routes.
Other three NFL teams have scored fewer than the Titans' 60 points this season. The Titans played without Jake Locker in Sunday's 41-17 loss in Indianapolis, and the quarterback is expected back at practice Wednesday with his sore right wrist.
The schedule does get easier for the Titans in October. They host the Cleveland Browns (1-2) on Sunday followed by a visit from Jacksonville (0-4), a trip to Washington (1-3) and then Houston (3-1) comes to Nashville before Tennessee's bye.
Some lineup changes might be considered. Left guard Andy Levitre has struggled early this season, ranking second among the Titans for penalties. Tackle Taylor Lewan, the 11th pick overall out of Michigan, practiced at left guard during training camp while Levitre recovered from an appendectomy.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:34 , Processed in 0.070700 second(s), 28 queries .