2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-9 17:15:14 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Richard Sherman gave Tom Brady an earful and trolled him on Twitter a few years ago,Cheap Jerseys From China.
Sherman said he dared Brady to throw his way during Seattle's 24-23 win over New England in 2012,Wholesale NFL Jerseys. He didn't like the three-time Super Bowl champion's response.
Those are fightin' words for Gronkowski. When Sergio Brown riled him up in November, Gronkowski tossed aside the Colts' safety and joked that he "threw him out of the club" because he was talking too much.
Sherman intercepted one of Brady's passes in that game and got in his face after Seattle rallied to win on Russell Wilson's touchdown pass to Sidney Rice in the fourth quarter.
LYLE ALZADO: The intense defensive end was one of the NFL's wilder personalities. Alzado tried to intimidate opponents and often backed up his brash talk. Before the Los Angeles Raiders played the Washington Redskins in the 1984 Super Bowl, Alzado said: "I'm gonna take off Joe Theismann's head." Alzado didn't get any of the six sacks on Theismann, but his Raiders beat the Redskins 38-9.
"I just thought he came up and said, 'Good game.' So that was all a bit of a surprise to me," Brady said about Sherman's postgame taunting in 2012.
"In that moment of him being himself,NFL Jerseys Supply, he said some things and we returned the favor," Sherman explained. "Unfortunately, he apparently didn't remember what he said."
SHANNON SHARPE: The Hall of Fame tight end never stopped yapping throughout his career. After Atlanta Falcons cornerback Ray Buchanon said Sharpe looked like a horse before the 1999 Super Bowl, Sharpe responded: "Now I know he ain't talkin' with them big teeth in his mouth. I think he's ugly." Sharpe had just two catches, but his Denver Broncos beat Atlanta 34-19.
It also will be interesting to see if Gronkowski tries to bounce Lane after the slot cornerback dissed the All-Pro tight end.
Here are some of the best trash-talking moments from past Super Bowls:

"He was pretty much saying that we were nobodies and that we should come up to him after they get the win," Sherman said.
"I actually don't think he's that good," Lane said Thursday.
"I think people get a skewed view of Tom Brady, that he's just a clean-cut, does-everything-right (guy), and never says a bad word to anyone, and we know him to be otherwise," Sherman said.
Now the All-Pro cornerback says the star quarterback isn't really a choir boy.
THOMAS "HOLLYWOOD" HENDERSON: The flamboyant linebacker known for his self-promotion caused a stir before the Dallas Cowboys played the Pittsburgh Steelers in the 1979 Super Bowl. Henderson questioned Steelers quarterback Terry Bradshaw's intelligence: "Bradshaw couldn't spell 'cat' if you spotted him the 'c' and the 'a'" Henderson said. Bradshaw got the last laugh, leading the Steelers to a 35-31 win.
JOE NAMATH: Broadway Joe guaranteed the underdog New York Jets would beat the Baltimore Colts in the third Super Bowl. The Colts were 18-point favorites against the Jets, but Namath made his bold prediction three days before the game. Namath backed up his declaration,Wholesale Jerseys, leading the Jets to a 16-7 victory.
Sherman then posted a picture of the confrontation on Twitter with the caption: "U mad bro?"
Then there's Baldwin, the wide receiver known as "Angry Doug" to teammates.
Sherman vs. Brady. Jeremy Lane vs. Rob Gronkowksi. Doug Baldwin vs,Wholesale Jerseys. the world.
Brady was too busy talking about deflated footballs to fire back this week. But he'll get plenty of chances in Arizona before the teams meet next Sunday.
This Super Bowl between the New England Patriots (14-4) and Seattle Seahawks (14-4) will feature some epic yapping from some of the best trash-talkers in the NFL,wholesale nfl jerseys.
Baldwin launched into a tirade directed at reporters after Seattle's overtime win over Green Bay in the NFC championship game. Baldwin claimed the media counted the Seahawks out when they were 3-3 and also took a shot at Hall of Famer Deion Sanders, who criticized Seattle's receivers.
JERRY JONES: On a team with notorious trash-talkers Michael Irvin and Deion Sanders, the Dallas Cowboys' owner irked some of the Pittsburgh Steelers before the 1996 Super Bowl when he said: "Nothing against the Steelers, but we are the better team." Troy Aikman, Emmitt Smith, Irvin and Sanders made sure Jones didn't eat crow. The Cowboys beat the Steelers 27-17, handing Pittsburgh its first loss in a Super Bowl after starting 4-0.
Brady doesn't back down from anybody and is quite animated during games so expect to see these two go back-and-forth in the Super Bowl.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 01:42 , Processed in 0.055721 second(s), 26 queries .