2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-9 20:21:56 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
At that point,Cheap China Jerseys, the Bills could begin negotiating an injury settlement to buy out the four years left on Williams' contract. He is due a guaranteed $5.2 million base salary next season. Another option would be releasing the player before he is due a roster bonus in March.
Williams played under Marrone for part of the 2009 season at Syracuse before the two had a falling out. Williams didn't finish the season, and then elected to enter the draft, when he was selected in the fourth round by Tampa Bay.
The team took the first step in a bid to part ways with the fifth-year player by placing Williams on the waived-injured list on Monday,Cheap NFL Jerseys China.
He was inactive in four of Buffalo's past eight games,Wholesale NFL Jerseys China. And his last catch was an 8-yarder in a 17-14 win at Detroit on Oct. 15.
Williams hurt his left calf in practice Thursday,Cheap Jerseys Supply, and did not play in a 24-17 loss at Denver on Sunday. Williams was present in the locker room on Monday but gave no indication that the move was forthcoming.
"I don't know, I'm not the coach," Williams said last week. "Everybody's confused. Even me."
Williams' practice time began diminishing in training camp, and then his playing time dropped over the past two months.
The decision opens the door for any team to claim Williams by Tuesday. If unclaimed, the player would then land on Buffalo's season-ending injured reserve list.
The Bills (7-6), who host Green Bay on Sunday,NFL Jerseys China, filled Williams' roster spot by signing receiver Deonte Thompson off the Baltimore Ravens practice squad. Thompson had 15 catches for 147 yards and also returned kickoffs in 13 games split over the 2012-13 seasons with Baltimore.
On Monday, coach Doug Marrone said Williams proved to be the odd-man out after the Bills drafted Sammy Watkins in the first round, and second-year receiver Robert Woods claimed the No. 2 job in training camp.

"Obviously, for Mike, I'm sure it's a frustration," Marrone said. "I've talked to him about that quite a bit during the year. He's worked extremely hard despite that, and has done everything he can to get back on the field."
Williams had difficulty understanding the reasons over his lack of playing time.
Overall, he had eight catches for 142 yards and a touchdown this season. That's a dramatic drop-off for a player who topped 60 catches and 750 yards in each of his first three NFL seasons.
It's a sudden turn of events for the Buffalo-born Williams, who looked forward to enjoying a homecoming after the Bills gave up a sixth-round draft pick to acquire him in a trade with Tampa Bay in April.
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — Receiver Mike Williams' season in Buffalo is over, and so might be his short stint with the Bills.
In October, Williams' agent Hadley Engelhard sought the Bills' permission to negotiate a trade for his client. Williams, however,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, intervened by saying he wanted to remain in Buffalo.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 18:47 , Processed in 0.068325 second(s), 26 queries .