2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-10 00:06:52 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
OFF TARGET: Bridgewater ended a promising opening possession by locking his eyes on Cordarrelle Patterson in the end zone,Cheap Jerseys From China, allowing Glover Quin to break on the ball and pick it off. Patterson was a nonfactor again with one carry for 2 yards and two catches for 15 yards despite eight targets, playing through a nagging hip injury.
With Calvin Johnson and Reggie Bush absent because of ankle injuries, the Lions played a low-risk game and were forced to punt as often as the Vikings: seven times each. They converted only one of 13 third downs.
"We can be the best ever, in my eyes," defensive tackle Nick Fairley said, adding: "Just look at us, man. We've got a defensive line that can get after anybody. Our linebacker corps, it's amazing the way they fly sideline to sideline, and our secondary is covering for us."
RARE ROAD WIN: The Lions won at Minnesota for only the second time in the last 17 trips here. Their overtime victory at the Metrodome in 2011 was the only other one since 1997. The Vikings, who lead the all-time series 69-35-2, lost outdoors at home to the Lions for the first time since 1974.
Joique Bell put the game away with a fourth-quarter touchdown run to finish with 74 yards on an 18 carries,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, though, and Stafford was turnover-free. He led a seven-play, 80-yard opening drive for a score to put the defense in position to dominate.
Fast and furious was the way it looked to Bridgewater and the Vikings (2-4),Cheap NFL Jerseys China.

Dominant, actually. That's why the Lions are tied for first place.
BLOWN AWAY: After letting Nate Freese and Alex Henery go, the Lions gave the kicking duty to veteran Matt Prater, who missed two of three field goals in his debut. That dropped the team total to a dismal 5 of 15 this season.
"It was just one of those days we needed to show up," Bridgewater said, "and we didn't."
"It's a dominant performance across the board," Suh said,Cheap MLB Jerseys, "and all of us just working together and knowing how each other rushes."
"It's a struggle out here right now, just trying to get open for Teddy to see me. Next week, I've got to do a better job," Patterson said.
BACKFIELD SHUFFLE: Jerick McKinnon moved ahead of Asiata as the featured runner for the Vikings and totaled 82 total yards on 17 touches. Asiata only had two carries, for a net of minus-5 yards, and caught one pass for 18 yards.
The Lions have allowed an average of 13,NFL Jerseys Cheap.7 points per game.
SACKS FOR SUH: Suh, in his fifth season, passed Shaun Rogers on the franchise list for career sacks by a defensive tackle and has 30 1/2. Rogers played seven years for the Lions.
Matthew Stafford wasn't at his best, missing his three-time All-Pro wide receiver Johnson and finishing 19 for 33 for 185 yards. Theo Riddick caught five passes for 75 yards and a touchdown, the latest running back to work his way into the game plan this season. Riddick later hurt his hamstring.
"I have all the confidence in the world in him," Caldwell said.
Bridgewater, who finished 23 for 37 for 188 yards, was picked off twice by Tahir Whitehead, both on tipped balls. One was tipped at the line by Devin Taylor and another went through running back Matt Asiata's hands.
With Ziggy Ansah and Ndamukong Suh leading a relentless rush, the Lions had eight sacks and three interceptions of Minnesota rookie Teddy Bridgewater in a 17-3 victory over the Vikings on Sunday.
Here are some key nuggets to know about the game:
Ansah, who was limping around at times, had 2 1/2 sacks. Seven different Lions were credited with at least a half of a sack. They held the Vikings to 212 total yards.
Bridgewater was left largely unprotected during another shaky performance by the offensive line.
MINNEAPOLIS (AP) — Defense in the NFC North last season was,Wholesale China Jerseys, well, in name only. This year, there's a legitimate unit in Detroit.
Prater said he was upset with his performance, but Caldwell said he wasn't concerned. Both of the failed kicks, from 50 and 44 yards, went into swirling wind in the open end of the stadium.
"I've been around an awful lot of teams. Bothers me a little bit, when some things happen bad and we don't fight our way out of the hole," coach Mike Zimmer said. "That's what the good teams do. They haven't done that yet."
The Lions (4-2) entered the week allowing the fewest yards per game and the second-fewest points per game in the NFL and still managed to top themselves, keeping pace with three-time defending division champion Green Bay.
"I appreciate it. I definitely owe it to all my guys I play next to, especially Nick Fairley and C.J. Mosley," Suh said.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 13:36 , Processed in 0.078431 second(s), 28 queries .