2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-10 12:18:42 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
This year, he gave Nicks the stadium tour.
For Bradshaw, his return to the big stage couldn't come at a better time. He's averaging 4.9 yards per carry, has eight touchdowns including a career-high six TD receptions and needs only three more TD catches to tie Lenny Moore for the highest single-season total by a running back in Colts' history.
Inside linebacker D'Qwell Jackson will find out what it's like in December,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — Ahmad Bradshaw and Hakeem Nicks keep saying all the right things.
Nicks and Bradshaw are hardly alone in this locker room or around the league,Cheap NFL Jerseys.
"Whenever you play against a former team,Cheap NFL Jerseys, there's a little something extra there, especially when it's in their house. You want to put on a good show," said cornerback Darius Butler, who played with New England and Carolina before coming to Indy (5-3).
They have good memories of the Giants,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, their fans and their time around New York. They also appreciate where they've landed, understanding they can't allow personal emotions to get in the way of business.
Colts general manager Ryan Grigson signed the 26-year-old receiver in free agency this past winter, hoping that Nicks would rediscover the form that made him such a key part of New York's most recent Super Bowl title.
"I noticed that when the schedule came out," Jackson said, smiling. "Right now that feels like it's been so long ago (since Cleveland) and once I get there, the old memories will come back. So it will be a good day for the Colts."
Like Bradshaw, the Giants let him walk away as a free agent, too. But unlike Bradshaw, Nicks' second chance hasn't gone quite as well. Through seven games, Nicks has only 18 catches for 168 yards and two touchdowns — two more scores than he had last season with New York.
Until going there last year to face his old team, Bradshaw said he didn't even know where the visiting locker room was.
Nicks and Bradshaw expect their reunion weekend to rekindle some fond memories. They're just hoping that they — and the AFC South leaders — are the beneficiaries of some good fortune, too.
It's a stark contrast to the hard-charging, injury-prone running back New York dumped in a roster purge in February 2013 — almost exactly one year to the day after his memorable awkward, backward fall into the end zone beat New England in the 2012 Super Bowl.
Even the Colts weren't sure if Bradshaw would make it all the way back after he had season-ending neck surgery last October, but they re-signed him in March anyway and he's been paying big dividends since.
But the sparkle in Nicks' eyes made it perfectly clear he wants to show the Giants (3-4) they made a mistake.
Still, there are moments this week that Bradshaw and Nicks will confide Monday night's return to MetLife Stadium has a little more significance.
Notes: Six players did not practice Thursday — Jackson (toe), defensive tackle Arthur Jones  (ankle), outside linebacker Erik Walden (quad) and inside linebacker Josh McNary (ankle). Bradshaw and receiver Reggie Wayne (elbow) both were given an extra day of rest. Coach Chuck Pagano said Wayne was healthy enough to practice after missing Sunday's game at Pittsburgh. ... Cornerback Vontae Davis (knee) was a full participant Thursday after missing most of last weekend's game. An MRI on the knee was negative.
"Where I'm at now, I like it and I just want to look at this as a game," Nicks said. "It's a Monday night game on the big stage, so obviously want to go out there and put forth our best effort and get a 'W.'"
Now Bradshaw is heading back to New York for his first regular season game in a different uniform.
"Some guys perform better with that edge and some guys have to block it out and treat it like another game."
"Any guy in this business who played on a team that let you go, you always look forward to playing them," said Nicks, now a Colts receiver.
"I've looked forward to it all year to be able to go back to New York and play," said Bradshaw,Cheap Jerseys Outlet, who has played one preseason game at MetLife in each of the past two seasons. "But like I said, it's another opponent. As long as we can stay focused this week and prepare right, I think we'll be fine."
That's when the longtime Browns starter will visit Cleveland. Jackson,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, like most of his teammates, has repeatedly said he harbors no hard feelings about the Browns. But he is eager to face the team where he spent his first eight NFL seasons.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-20 22:29 , Processed in 0.076926 second(s), 26 queries .