2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-10 13:17:40 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He's travelled Down Under to learn how the Australians play football, attended the Preakness Stakes and visited with grieving family members of the church shooting in Charleston, South Carolina.
Some things Newton has done have caused fans to get in an uproar, like when an Instagram video surfaced of him running a 10-yard out-route  — at less than full speed — during a flag football game.
He enjoys interacting with people, particularly kids.
He is not about to stop living or being active following an automobile accident that should have resulted in death.
"I want to make the most of things and appreciate the blessing that I have on any day," Newton said Friday before Carolina's first training camp practice at Wofford College.
Regardless of what happens this season, Newton has vowed to enjoy the journey.
Newton led the Panthers to a second straight NFC South title last year,NHL Jerseys Authentic, but it wasn't easy. Aside from the ankle and back problems, he also fractured his ribs in a preseason game that caused him to miss the team's regular season opener against Tampa Bay, snapping a string of 48 straight starts.
The Panthers believe a healthy Newton is on the verge of leading them to a Super Bowl,Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Outlet.
The Carolina Panthers' fifth-year quarterback escaped the crash with two minor fractures in his lower back despite flipping his truck near a highway overpass after being hit by another car. He missed only one football game, but the memory of that wreck has impacted him.
Newton playfully smiles at the concern,Cheap Jerseys Online.
He knows all too well it can be taken away in an instant. All he has to do is glance down at his left wrist.
"Walking down the street you can get hit by a car," Newton said. "I don't live life with any type of regrets. I think when you start playing not to get hurt with anything that is when those type of things happen. I'm obviously aware of the status that I hold but I don't want my stardom to alienate me from the regular public. ... I don't want to be that guy that is untouchable in Charlotte."
Panthers general manager Dave Gettleman doesn't believe Newton has put himself in any real danger.
So he vows not to live his life in a bubble, even though there are few places the chiseled 6-foot-5, 245-pound Newton can go where he's not immediately recognized.
He's been a regular fixture at his annual 7-on-7 high school football tournaments and has been photographed at bars and restaurants mingling with the general public in Charlotte and his hometown of Atlanta. He even walks to work sometimes.

"He's a smart guy," Gettleman said.
"Every time a person sees me I just want them to admire my love for life above everything,Dale Murphy Braves Throwback Jersey," Newton said. "Yeah, I love playing football. I love interacting with fans. But the real winner is that I love life. I wake up in the morning with a lot of honey in my tea, lemon and lime, trying to make it as sweet as it can be."
SPARTANBURG, S.C. (AP) — Cam Newton glances down at the faded yellow hospital bracelet on his left wrist, twirls it around with his fingers and contemplates how much his view of life has changed since an automobile accident last December.
He wears the bracelet as a reminder to live life to its fullest — and enjoy the journey.
Newton is,Wholesale Jerseys China, by nature, an outward-going, athletic person.
"It's like 'Cam is playing flag football, oh my God, he can (injure) something,'" Newton said. "Or 'Cam is playing knockerball. Oh my God, look at him pulverize people.' Or 'Cam is driving fast. Oh my God, he needs to slow down. He's driving again.'  It's always something."
Since the nasty-looking crash Dec. 9 a couple of blocks from the team's stadium, the 26-year-old Newton has been more visible than ever in public — even after signing a five-year, $103 million contract.
One of the reasons Newton has been more active this offseason is because he's healthy. He couldn't do anything athletic last year following ankle surgery.
"This is probably the best I've felt in a long time — and that is saying a lot,Cheap Jerseys USA," Newton said.
"The maturation process he has gone through and the investment he makes is real," Gettleman said. "People don't know this but Cam is here on (days off) well into the evening. He understands the process of being a professional quarterback. He's made the strides that excite us and we feel very strongly about the kid."
Newton isn't just talk.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 02:23 , Processed in 0.075386 second(s), 28 queries .