2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-10 18:33:03 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I'm surrounded by a whole bunch of good players, great coaches and certainly wonderful ownership," Suisham said. "I just couldn't be happier and I'm really looking forward to this season."
The Steelers showed they appreciate Suisham, too. He's glad to have his future settled and anxious for the upcoming season where he hopes to better his record-setting numbers of 2013. The Steelers hope to see more of the same from their reliable kicker.
The Steelers signed Suisham in November 2010, replacing Jeff Reed midseason after the normally dependable kicker, who won two Super Bowls in eight years, turned erratic, missing seven of 22 attempts.
"Certainly different deals take longer to develop,Cheap Soccer Jerseys For Sale," Suisham said. "I'm just happy that I was part of that group and certainly pleased with the deal."
"As I've gotten older, I learned to take things one week at a time, one game at a time,Jerseys NFL Wholesale," Suisham said. "Certainly playing in Pittsburgh, there are some challenges, but I love them. I enjoy playing here."
The venue may be the biggest challenge, but Suisham has made it look easy.
A second stop in Pittsburgh rejuvenated his career.
Suisham's deal is the first to get done.
The 32-year-old Suisham will make $1.425 million this season, the final year of a four-year contract signed in 2011.
"Being part of the Pittsburgh Steelers, being part of this organization since I got here has been wonderful," Suisham said. "I'm super excited and very grateful for the extension."
The Steelers, with about $6 million in salary cap space, held off on a long-term extension with quarterback Ben Roethlisberger to focus on Suisham, linebacker Jason Worilds, tackle Marcus Gilbert and cornerback Cortez Allen, players all entering the final year of their contracts.
It hasn't always been that way for Suisham, an undrafted free agent from Bowling Green. Suisham,Jerseys NFL Cheap, who was in training camp with the Steelers in 2005 before he was cut,Wholesale Jerseys, served two stints with the Dallas Cowboys and Washington Redskins.
"I'm grateful for every job I've ever had in the NFL because they're special," Suisham said. "I've had ups and downs, as an undrafted guy and I certainly have a great appreciation for this."
LATROBE, Pa. (AP) — Shaun Suisham doesn't seem to mind kicking at Heinz Field.
Steelers general manager Kevin Colbert considered Suisham a priority after he connected on at least 90 percent of his tries in three of his four seasons with Pittsburgh.
Throw in rain, snow, cold temperatures and other elements on top of an oft-criticized grass surface and Heinz Field can tough on kickers.
Heinz Field is largely regarded as one of the most difficult places to kick thanks in large part to a problematic open end of the stadium where gusty winds can creep inside, sometimes swirling in off the Allegheny and Ohio Rivers.

The most accurate kicker in Pittsburgh Steelers' history parlayed his consistency into a four-year contract extension that runs through the 2018 season. Financial terms for the deal, announced Friday, were not disclosed.
He had 10 misses in 36 attempts during the 2008 season in Washington and went a combined 20 of 24 with the Redskins and Cowboys the following year,Authentic Jerseys Cheap.
"I truly do get excited when the weather is bad," Suisham said. "It's taken a number of years to get to the point where I feel pretty good in there, but I love playing there."
Not Suisham.
Suisham has been steady since.
The Canadian-born Suisham experienced struggles in 2011, making just 23 of 31 field goals, but he rebounded to hit 92 percent of his kicks the past two seasons, going 58 of 63 with two of those misses coming from beyond 50 yards.
Suisham, who made 95 of 109 field goals and all 128 extra points in four years with Pittsburgh, ranks first in team history with an 87.2 percent field goal conversion rate.
He established a team record in 2013,Cheap Jerseys From China, connecting on 30 of 32 field-goal attempts.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 11:29 , Processed in 0.068355 second(s), 26 queries .