10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-12 03:42:58 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
Yesterday,Cheap Basketball Jerseys, shortly after noon the body of an unidentified man was found hanging from a building that is under construction located at lot 56 Hadfield Street, Georgetown.The body which was clad in pink shirt,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, khaki slacks and black sneakers was found hanging from a pink rope by three persons who were walking along the street on their way to a fishing trip.The victim was sporting long black hair and appeared to be middle aged. At the spot where the body was found most of his personal belongs surrounded him.One of the persons who found the corpse, Latoya George, said that she and her friends were walking along Hadfield Street,Wholesale Jerseys From China, when they observed something looking like a “stuff doll”. Closer observation revealed it to be a human body.“We were walking and all I saw was something in the building looking like a stuff doll…but when I look closer I found out it was a person; and I just call out to everybody who then call the police,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,” said the woman who was still in a state of shock.Jamal Shepherd,NFL Jerseys Outlet, one of the young men who was with George at the time,Authentic Jerseys China, added that persons in the area have no knowledge of who this man really is.Before long the crowd developed in front of the said structure.It was minutes later that forensic experts from the Guyana Police Force arrived and proceeded to examine the body and photograph the scene.Persons in the community said that on occasions they would see the man sometimes standing at the corner of Orange Walk and Hadfield Street for very long periods.Some residents shared the view that the deceased was of unsound mind.The owner of the unfinished building is said to be residing overseas.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 18:45 , Processed in 0.068283 second(s), 26 queries .