2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-12 19:14:21 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"Mike Strahan, way back the year we went to the Super Bowl in 2000, he didn't make the Pro Bowl because he didn't have the sack total that he had had in the past. But yet he had a very, very productive, good season,Wholesale China Jerseys," Fox said.
"I mean, I always wanted to be the best. I don't think I really focused on it as much. I let the sacks and sack dances and all that other stuff kind of take precedence over being the best," Miller said. "It's kind of weird, because when you're making plays, you're doing pretty good. But being the best ... that's what really matters to me now."
"Between two guys, we want to have as many sacks as one team," Ware declared.
ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) — With Von Miller's right knee on the mend and DeMarcus Ware's right elbow feeling fine, Denver's new pass-rushing partners are starting to fantasize about what kind of season they could have if they stay healthy.
That's just the kind of thing coach John Fox will be glad to read. Because he's not all about stats, the sacks or the silly dances that end up on "SportsCenter."

While emphasizing, "I really don't have personal goals," Ware said he'd love to be a part of the "tandem that was the best in the league ever."
"Sometimes people read too much into sacks and sometimes it defines the type of season, which in actuality you can have a very good year without huge sacks numbers. We're just looking for affecting the quarterback and making them uncomfortable."
He underwent surgery on his right elbow in February, then signed a three-year, $30 million deal with the Broncos, who lost Elvis Dumervil in the infamous fax fiasco a year ago and then watched Miller founder minus his mentor.
As a tandem,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, that's another story.
The franchise sacks leader in Dallas, Ware was released by the Cowboys this winter in a salary cap move after getting to the quarterback a career-low six times last season and missing games for the first time in his nine-year career with a thigh injury.
"For me, I've got a whole new look on just coming to practice and playing football. If you're not trying to be the best at what you're doing, that just seems lame to me," Miller said Thursday after the Broncos wrapped up their three-day mandatory minicamp. "You just come out here just to play football, just to pay the bills, because it's cool, that's not for me. I want to come out here and try to be the best player I can possibly be, and just be remembered.
In 1989, Chris Doleman and Keith Millard of the Minnesota Vikings teamed up for an astonishing 39 sacks.
Last year, every NFL team collected at least 31 sacks.
"And DeMarcus Ware, he's well on his way to doing that and every time I step on that field,Cheap Jerseys, that's what's behind me: To be the best. I know if we keep that same mind-set, we'll be all right."
The arrival of Ware, whom he patterned his game after while growing up in Dallas, has inspired Miller, and his long, arduous hours of rehab have led to some reflection and what the front office trusts is more maturity.
Miller and Dumervil teamed for a Broncos tandem record 29 1/2 sacks in 2012, including a franchise-high 18 1/2 by Miller,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, who slipped to just five in 2013, when his season began with a six-game drug suspension and ended with a torn right ACL in December.
Just as Ware wants to be the best defensive end in the NFL, Miller said his goal is to be the league's best linebacker.
To get into the 30s, Miller and Ware are going to have to have nice bounce-backs from the worst seasons of their respective careers.
Their aim is higher than that, though.
Miller underwent surgery in January and had to watch the Super Bowl from the sideline.
Fox wants to pressure the quarterback,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, make him throw it a tad quicker than he wants or force him to change his call at the line of scrimmage, even ditch some of what he does best when he lines up against two of the NFL's top edge rushers.
Neither man will say how many sacks he'd like to collect individually,Jerseys NFL Wholesale.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 22:46 , Processed in 0.076017 second(s), 28 queries .