10萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-12 22:02:06 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
…when she joined sex predator in a dash for Venezuela“What does the law account for? I want to see this man being also charged for fleeing the jurisdiction and holding my daughter captive for 14 horrifying days. After all, if wasn’t for my efforts and tact,Authentic Jerseys Cheap, I would have lost my daughter to the 35-year-old man, who was subsequently held by the police after he was caught trying to evade the jurisdiction with her at Charity.”Alvin Fredericks,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, a pastor and employee attached to the Ministry of Youth and Culture, confessed that he cried for 14 long days and explained that emerging from a respectable family,NFL Jerseys China, who embodies good moral standards, said that at no point he would have allowed his smart daughter,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, whom he predicted has a bright future to be involved with the 35-year-old.Fredericks said that the abduction was well planned. The spot is an isolated location. Fredericks said that even if his daughter had tried to escape, she would have encountered tremendous difficulties since the spot is just over a mile from the Rivers town Public Road and that the spot is bordered by vast forest and canals.Fredericks said that his daughter has become a statistic. She is one of three other minors to fall prey to the advances of the 35-year-old.Fredericks said that he was never aware that his daughter was involved in a relationship with the man, because he never would allow his 13-year-old to be involved with a 35-year-old, who to him is a sexual predator.”This particular family has a history of preying on young women. These young women would be cajoled into marrying members of this particular family, another irate woman of Rivers town lamented.The 13-year-old, Fredericks explained, is on medication and seems to be recovering well. The saddened father of two said his daughter has been cooperating fully and is scheduled to attend counseling shortly.Recalling her fourteen days experience, while being held against her will in the camp, the 13-year-old said  that she arrived at the camp at 1:00 hour.The teenager said that the tent was built with a tarpaulin and wood from the forest. She added that she slept in a hammock and ate three square meals that included Macaroni, sausages, chowmein, roti,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, tea with evaporated milk.“After meals and between time, I walk to the Three Mouth koker,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, but never ventured where anyone would see me.”All the food, the teenager said, was cooked on a kerosene stove and she would retire to bed just after dark.But while the teenager was at the camp, she said the area where she was is surrounded by huge bushes; no  one lives in that area and only 18 persons reside in Rivers Town Sands.The teenager said that there was no plan to go to neighbouring Venezuela and her understanding lead her to believe having spent fourteen days in the camp that the relationship that the 35-year-old intended to orchestrate would have eventually become established.Alvin Fredericks said that the matter is also engaging the Amerindian Ministry.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 07:14 , Processed in 0.066176 second(s), 26 queries .