2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-12 22:15:31 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"I think (Shazier) is going to take off," said Steelers linebacker Jarvis Jones, the team's 2013 first-round pick.
"I feel really confident, ready to go and I want to do whatever I can to help the team," Shazier said. "Just knowing what I have to do makes it a lot easier, so I feel like I can play a lot faster."
He's healthy now, adding some bulk to a 6-foot-1, 237-pound frame and ready to make an impact on a deep and talented linebacker group that features four first-round picks.
LATROBE,cheap nfl jerseys, Pa. (AP) — Ryan Shazier just started to put it all together during his rookie season with the Pittsburgh Steelers before a setback, causing the promising linebacker to miss half of the team's final 14 games.
His teammates can't wait to see what's in store for this season.
Shazier missed all or parts of nine of the Steelers final 14 games. He was inactive for four straight with a right knee injury and missed three more with an injured right ankle. Shazier also left early because of injury against Carolina and later Baltimore,Cheap Stitched Jerseys.
Now, Shazier is healthy and eager to flash the speed that impressed the Steelers enough to make him their first-round pick in 2014.
"The coaches called a great defense and I just reacted and was able to make a play," Shazier said. "It just felt really great to go out there and just be back out there on the field because I didn't get to play for so long."
Shazier has already put an injury-filled rookie season in the past. Now, finally healthy, the promising Steelers linebacker is ready to focus on his second season.

"He's one of those special guys that can do it all. He can drop into coverage, he can run and fill gaps. He's a very explosive player who is smart and gets to the ball fast and I'm excited to see him play."
"I just feel like I can have a better season this year, especially because I'm healthy,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, and just the fact that I know what I'm doing," Shazier said. "The speed of the game is back to what it used to be and I'm just having fun."
NOTES: QB Ben Roethlisberger is anticipated to play 10 to 12 snaps Friday against Jacksonville, while Landry Jones,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, Tyler Murphy and Tajh Boyd are also expected to play. ... The Steelers placed K Shaun Suisham on season-ending injured reserved after he hurt his knee against Minnesota on Sunday night. Pittsburgh signed former New Orleans K Garrett Hartley on Tuesday to replace Suisham. ... Players ruled out for Friday's game include S Robert Golden (knee), DT Daniel McCullers (hamstring), S Ross Ventrone (leg), LB Vince Williams (hamstring), QB Bruce Gradkowski (shoulder), OT Mike Adams (back) and CB Senquez Golson (shoulder).
Shazier is too, and it showed Sunday during the Hall of Fame game against Minnesota.
His speed was on display as the 22-year-old teamed with Timmons, the Steelers' 2007 first-round pick, to create a formidable inside duo. Shazier, who had five tackles in two quarters, nearly came up with an interception and also took out the fullback on a fourth-and-1 from the 10-yard line, allowing his teammates to stuff an inside run.
"He's very healthy and very lean,wholesale nfl jerseys," linebacker Lawrence Timmons said. "He's running to the ball real nice. I'm looking forward to him settling into his starting role."
The Steelers liked Shazier's 4.4 speed and sideline-to-sideline playmaking abilities,NFL Jerseys China, an asset against offenses that continually look for new ways to spread opposing defenses. The former Ohio State player became the first rookie linebacker to start a season opener for the Steelers since 2001.
His injury woes began the same game.
Shazier, despite 17 tackles in two games, said he didn't truly adjust to the speed of professional football until the Steelers third game against Carolina.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-9 14:28 , Processed in 0.066985 second(s), 26 queries .