2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-12 22:21:47 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The Cardinals also signed wide receiver Travis Harvey and guard Nate Isles and released quarterback Chandler Harnish.
"This is obviously where my heart is," he said, "growing up here and being a big Cardinals fan,Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys, going through a lot of change with Arizona. That's something I wanted to continue."

Harnish,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, Mr. Irrelevant as the last player taken in the 2012 draft, spent most of last season on the Minnesota Vikings' practice squad. He was promoted to the active roster for one week when Teddy Bridgewater was injured.
"He'll be light years ahead of anybody else who would have come off the street," Arians said. "He knows everything and has played, well respected in the locker room, so it will be healthy competition and I'm looking forward to it."
Coach Bruce Arians said Sendlein did not come in automatically as a starter but would compete for the job with A.Q. Shipley and Ted Larsen. The coach said Shipley is ahead of Larsen so far in camp,Cheap NFL Jerseys China. Sendlein has started all 32 games and the team's one playoff contest since Arians came to Arizona.
As training camps were about to open, Sendlein talked to other teams but decided to wait and see what opportunity would develop as camps wore on, always hoping it would be in Arizona.
Harnish had been competing with second-year pro Logan Thomas and undrafted rookie Phillip Sims for Arizona's No. 3 quarterback spot behind Carson Palmer and Drew Stanton
Sendlein said it didn't take much to get him here.
"I'm just glad he's back," longtime teammate Larry Fitzgerald said. "He's been a big part of the transformation of this organization. I played in the Super Bowl with him and I know what he stands for. He's one of the toughest guys I've ever competed with. In terms of his mental capacity, he knows what every single person is doing in terms of line calls, what the defense is trying to do to them."
Now living in Austin, Texas, he said that "deep down we always wanted to come back" to Arizona. He grew up in nearby Scottsdale.
Sendlein had been with Arizona all eight of his NFL seasons, the last seven as a starter, before he was released, as expected, in a salary cap move on March 11. At the time, he reportedly turned down a one-year, $1.5 million offer to remain with the Cardinals. Instead, he became a free agent but, failing to find another team,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, signed a one-year deal with Arizona.
"A phone call, a flight and a physical," he said.
"It will be good to get out of the house and do something other than changing diapers and lifting weights," he said after Friday's practice.
After making the team as an undrafted free agent out of Texas in 2007, he started every game in Arizona's 2008 Super Bowl season. The only games he did not start since then were the last five in 2012 due to a knee injury.
GLENDALE,Cheap Authentic Jerseys, Ariz. (AP) — Center Lyle Sendlein has come back to Arizona, the one place more than any other that he wanted to be.
Sendlein, 31, was a four-time team captain for the Cardinals,Cheap NFL Jerseys, including last season.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:52 , Processed in 0.070777 second(s), 26 queries .