2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-13 02:19:17 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
That the Cardinals (3-1) were torched for 568 total yards by the Broncos (3-1) was a shock. It's the most yards the defense has allowed since giving up 578 in a 45-10 loss at Dallas on Sept. 30, 1973, according to STATS Inc.
NOTES: Cardinals CB Justin Bethel (right shoulder) and TE Troy Niklas (ankle) were dinged up in this game. ... Broncos WR Wes Welker broke Rod Smith's mark for most catches by an undrafted player. Welker's 850th career grab covered 5 yards in the second quarter. ... Arians and Cardinals assistant head coach Tom Moore congratulated Manning after the game,NFL Jerseys Sale. Moore was his offensive coordinator for 13 seasons in Indy. ... CB Jerraud Powers picked off Manning by stepping in front of an intermediate pass. Powers saw that route plenty of times when they were teammates in Indianapolis,Wholesale Jerseys.
On the play, tight end Julius Thomas dove at Campbell's legs while tackle Ryan Clady hit the defensive lineman high. After the game, Campbell was receiving treatment on the training table — quite a comedown from his interception and return to the Denver 5 that set up Andre Ellington's TD run to pull Arizona within 14-13 in the second quarter.
He's now just 502 behind Manning.
Think he'll start next weekend?
"Yeah. I'm always confident," Palmer said. "I was confident two weeks ago also."
"It's by far the worst game of my career," Cromartie said. "He got the best of me today. That's all I can say."
A good portion of his damage was against Antonio Cromartie.
Patrick Peterson took Manning's big afternoon in stride.
DENVER (AP) — The Arizona Cardinals lost their second-string quarterback, surrendered more yards than they have in four decades and were beaten by three touchdowns in what some on the roster had termed a "statement game."
"I've never seen anything like it," Arians said of Campbell's injury.
Stanton will go through the league's concussion protocol before he's allowed back. Before he left,Ben Gedeon Jersey, the 30-year-old Stanton was 11 of 26,Wholesale Authentic NFL Jerseys, with his receivers uncharacteristically dropping quite a few passes.
"Peyton's one heck of a player," Logan Thomas said. "I watched him when I was a kid. Him and Brett Favre were my two favorites."
So,Dale Hawerchuk Jersey, in came rookie Logan Thomas, whose only completion of the game was an 81-yard TD strike to Ellington.
This day wasn't all doom and gloom for Arizona, though. The Cardinals received some potentially good news with Palmer beginning to throw again.
Nothing much, just 20 short-range passes before the game. He said the troublesome nerve in his arm didn't flare up. He's taking that as a positive sign.
"They were timely ones, too," Larry Fitzgerald said. "That just kills you."
Even more, they lost Drew Stanton to a concussion in the third quarter on a hit by Von Miller. Stanton was making his third straight start with Carson Palmer sidelined because of a nerve problem in his throwing shoulder.
Yet with all that went wrong, it was a hard-to-see block that drew their coach's harshest words.
Manning picked on Arizona's defense all afternoon. His primary target was Demaryius Thomas as he hauled in eight passes for a franchise-record 226 yards and two TDs.
"I've been coaching for 37 years. It's the dirtiest play I've seen in the National Football League," Arians said. "Somebody has got to answer to that. A fine isn't going to do it, when (Campbell) is going to miss three or four weeks, on a blatant chop block."
But he has seen plenty of Peyton Manning, serving as the five-time MVP's first quarterbacks coach while both were in Indy in 1998. So watching Manning throw for 479 yards and four scores wasn't too shocking.
Bruce Arians was livid with a chop block that knocked 300-pound defensive end Calais Campbell out of the game with a strained right MCL. It was one of many low points — and injuries — the Cardinals suffered Sunday in a 41-20 loss to the Denver Broncos.
"He's not in the history books for nothing," said Peterson, who left the game with a sprained left ankle,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale, but said afterward he felt fine. "He just came out here and lit us up."
Manning threw his 500th career TD pass to the tight end drawing Arians' anger, Julius Thomas, in the first quarter. Manning joined Brett Favre as the only quarterbacks in NFL history to reach that milestone.
"I wasn't burning up anybody's hands," Palmer said. "It's just good to throw again."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-15 16:38 , Processed in 0.066549 second(s), 28 queries .