2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-13 12:17:20 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
"We don't know anything about Carson's injury or the length, whatever it is yet,Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping," Arizona coach Bruce Arians said. "He will be evaluated and get an MRI and everything and we will know something by tomorrow and hopefully by Tuesday."
Palmer was taken to the locker room on a cart after being helped off the field.
NOTES: Arizona had six sacks after getting eight in its first eight games. ... The Cardinals have 14 interceptions and a plus-12 turnover ratio. ... St. Louis lost safety Lamarcus Joyner in the first half to a groin injury. ... Fitzgerald moved ahead of Keenan McCardell on the career receptions list and passed Michael Irvin into 24th in career yards receiving.
St. Louis (3-6) was shut out in the second half.
"I thought it was a clean hit," Kendricks said.
"I think we learned today that this game is four quarters long," Fisher said. "Three doesn't get it done for you."
Then everything fell apart for the Rams,Wholesale China Jerseys, and the Arizona Cardinals erupted for a 31-14 victory.
Patrick Peterson intercepted Austin Davis twice on Sunday, returning the second 30 yards for a touchdown. Then Davis fumbled the ball away after a crushing hit and Antonio Cromartie returned it 14 yards for a score.

Stanton went 2-1 as a starter earlier this season when Palmer was out with a damaged nerve in his throwing shoulder.
On Peterson's second interception,China Jerseys, the ball bounced off of his hands and those of the Rams' Kenny Britt. Peterson caught it and raced to the end zone for the score. On St. Louis' next possession, Kareem Martin hit Davis and the ball came free as he tried to pass. Cromartie picked it up and ran in for the score to put Arizona up 31-14 with 3:58 to play.
GLENDALE,Dirk Nowitzki Jersey, Ariz. (AP) — The St. Louis Rams were beating the team with the best record in the NFL. They were facing a backup quarterback, and it was the fourth quarter.
Palmer was playing some of the best football of his career and, on Friday, signed a three-year contract extension worth a reported $50 million with $20.5 million guaranteed.
At 8-1, the Cardinals have their best record after nine games since going 11-1 as the Chicago Cardinals in 1948.
Cook got behind rookie Deone Bucannon for a 59-yard touchdown pass with 1:50 left to give St. Louis a 14-10 halftime lead. The Rams held that lead until midway through the fourth quarter.
The Rams pointed to a crucial penalty after a 41-yard pass to Jared Cook had put the ball on the Arizona 4-yard line late in the third quarter. But Lance Kendricks was called for a blindside block, a 15-yard penalty that pushed St. Louis back to the Cardinals' 45. Calais Campbell's second sack of the game eventually pushed the Rams out of field-goal range.
On the first possession after Palmer was hurt, rookie John Brown's diving grab of backup Drew Stanton's 48-yard touchdown pass put the Cardinals up 17-14 with 7:40 to play.
On third at the Rams 28, Palmer dropped back to pass, then tried to avoid blitzing safety Mark Barron. The quarterback's leg gave way and Barron touched Palmer for a sack.
"The thing that I'm learning really quick is you can play really well for three and a half quarters," Davis said, "but you've got to play four. You can't have a single letdown and right now I'm having those and it's costing our football team."
"Everyone has confidence in Drew," Arians said. "Nothing drops off."
"That is what I am here for," Brown said. "That is why coach Bruce Arians brought me in for, to make big plays. They say big-time players step up in big time games so I try to do the best I can when it is my time. "
Arizona has outscored opponents in the fourth quarter 91-34.
Rams coach Jeff Fisher also mentioned Palmer's tackle of Alec Ogeltree after a third-quarter interception. Had the tackle not been made,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Fisher said, Ogeltree might have scored.
It was the same left knee that he injured Jan. 8, 2006, in a playoff game against Pittsburgh,jerseys nfl wholesale, when he tore his ACL and MCL on his first pass of the game.
"It can't happen," Davis said. "It's killing our defense."
Arizona (8-1) scored three touchdowns in a span of 3 minutes, 48 seconds after Cardinals quarterback Carson Palmer went down with a knee injury.
"I think there's a question mark there because nobody knows what his status is," Stanton said. "It's difficult because he is the leader of this team. ... We'll just continue to weather the storm, whatever it is."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 00:25 , Processed in 0.076306 second(s), 28 queries .