2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-13 23:29:30 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
But Foles rebounded in a loss to New England on Friday night. He was 8 of 10 for 81 yards and one touchdown. He's missing three-time Pro Bowl wide receiver DeSean Jackson, who was released in the offseason. He also hasn't had both starting wideouts, Jeremy Maclin and Riley Cooper, because of injuries.
He could make improvements on the field but take a step back in his statistics.

If teams looking to upgrade at starter called the Eagles about Sanchez, Kelly said he'd listen.
Foles bounced back from a poor performance against the Bears with a strong effort against the Patriots. He's firmly entrenched as the starting quarterback,Jerseys Cheap, even if he still has to prove to doubters his breakout sophomore year was no fluke.
Foles was 6 of 9 with two interceptions at Chicago last week. That's never a big deal in August. Still, it was surprising considering he threw only two INTs in 350 attempts last year when he led the Eagles to the NFC East title and was MVP of the Pro Bowl.
Relax, people.
"You never want to have a bad game," Foles said Sunday. "It's always going to feel the same whether you've been the starter forever or you're a new starter. But if it happens, it's one of those things where no matter who you are,Cheap China Jerseys, people are going to look at you as the quarterback to see how you bounce back, how you are on the bus after the game, how you are the next practice. I'm hard on myself. But I knew I could bounce back."
Notes: Cooper returned to practice for the first time since being sidelined by a foot injury. ,Cheap Jerseys Online... Kelly said Maclin and CB Cary Williams have mild hamstring injuries. X-rays on WR Josh Huff's shoulder were negative.
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — When Nick Foles matched last year's interception total in the first quarter of the first preseason game, the impatient critics began whispering about Michael Vick and Mark Sanchez.
"I'll be excited when they are back because they are two tremendous receivers,Cheap NFL Jerseys," Foles said. "But I want to make sure their health is there. And to make sure that they are healthy enough to go out there before they go out there, because you don't want to re-aggravate an injury because then you are out for longer."
"He had an outstanding season last year that everybody was excited about. But he knows as an individual he can still get better," coach Chip Kelly said. "That's what he worked on when we were with him in the whole offseason program."
Those who measure Foles against last year may be disappointed because it'll be difficult for any quarterback to do what he did in 2013. Foles finished with 29 touchdown passes in 11 starts, including a playoff loss to New Orleans. He set an NFL record for best TD/interception ratio and his passer rating of 119.2 was the third-highest in NFL history.
"It better be a pretty good deal in terms of what it is," Kelly said. "But that's not in any of our thought process. You better have two quarterbacks in this league. I think unless something blows you out of the water, we're real confident with Mark."
Kelly is quite comfortable with his quarterback situation. Sanchez, who spent his first five seasons with the Jets, has been impressive in the preseason. He's 18 of 22 for 196 yards,Wholesale China Jerseys, two TDs and one interception. Third-string quarterback Matt Barkley also is playing well.
They wondered if letting Vick go to the Jets would haunt the Eagles,Tevin Coleman Falcons Jersey. They suggested that Sanchez would unseat Foles as the starter.
Sanchez has a pedigree. He led the Jets to the AFC championship game in each of his first two seasons in the league before losing his starting job to rookie Geno Smith last year, when he spent the season on injured reserve because of a torn labrum in his right shoulder.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 00:50 , Processed in 0.070868 second(s), 26 queries .