2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
跳轉到指定樓層
樓主
發表於 2017-12-14 07:16:59 | 只看該作者 回帖獎勵 |倒序瀏覽 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
The two most recent receivers taken in the first round by Miami were Ted Ginn Jr. in 2007 and Yatil Green in 1997, both busts with the Dolphins. But they hit last year on second-round pick Jarvis Landry, who led the team in catches as a rookie.
The Dolphins hope that will be the case when he takes the field,Cheap Basketball Jerseys. They selected Parker with the 14th overall pick Thursday.
The Dolphins decided against trading down even though they have only two of the first 113 picks. They lost their third-round pick in the Stills trade with New Orleans.
He was among the prospects the Dolphins invited to Miami for a visit.
"He's athletic, he has length and excellent body control, he's excellent in the red zone, a jump-ball target, and brings a lot of things as an outside receiver that we value," Hickey said.
Parker missed the first seven games of his senior season with a foot injury, and then caught 43 passes for 855 yards and five touchdowns in the final six games. He tied the Louisville record for career touchdown receptions with 33,Wholesale NFL Store, and had 10 100-yard games. Parker dropped just three passes in his final three seasons of his college career.
Parker and the Dolphins said he has fully recovered from his foot injury.
Miami remained in the market for help at cornerback,Jerseys Wholesale, guard and linebacker.
"I know he has a strong arm and is a very good quarterback," Parker said.
"They brought me in like I was already part of the team," the Louisville native said. "I always wanted to live in Miami. I'm looking forward to it."

The draft was the Dolphins' first with Mike Tannenbaum,Wholesale China Jerseys, their new executive vice president of football operations, who sat between Hickey and owner Stephen Ross while they mulled their decision.
The 6-foot-3, 210-pound Parker was the third wideout taken in a draft considered deep at the position. The Dolphins chose him over Central Florida receiver Breshad Perriman, who has more big-play potential but is prone to dropping passes.
"We were getting phone calls from people offering some pretty interesting things," Ross said.
The Dolphins hope the changes will help Tannehill, who has improved in each of his three NFL seasons but has yet to lead Miami to the playoffs.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — The Miami Dolphins wanted another target for Ryan Tannehill, and when their turn came in the draft, Louisville wideout DeVante Parker was all alone.
The biggest knock on Parker has been that he's not a physical receiver and not a good blocker.
Parker's availability fit neatly with the Dolphins' biggest need as they completed the revamping of their cast of wideouts for Tannehill. They lost veteran receivers Mike Wallace, Brian Hartline and Brandon Gibson this offseason,Wholesale NFL Jerseys Online, and have acquired veteran Greg Jennings and young Kenny Stills.
"He was by far the best player available for us," general manager Dennis Hickey said. "When he was still there at 14,China Jerseys Cheap, there were a lot of high fives. We were very excited to make the selection."
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 23:51 , Processed in 0.071133 second(s), 26 queries .