主題

帖子

2萬

積分

論壇元老

積分
發表於 2017-12-14 07:59:37 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
分享到: 更多
He has gotten some work with the second-team defense through the first seven practices,Cheap Jerseys Online, and the Jaguars plan to play him alongside the starters at some point during camp — another chance for the rookie to wow coaches and teammates.
He landed at Garden City Community College in Kansas,Cheap NFL Jerseys, where he spent a year before transferring to Auburn. With the Tigers, Marshall topped 4,500 yards passing and 1,800 yards rushing, and helped the Tigers reach the Bowl Championship Series title game against Florida State in 2014. Marshall returned for his senior season, but the Tigers went 8-5 despite averaging 35.5 points a game.
They were about his previous position at Auburn. The former Tigers quarterback,Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys, who led Auburn to a 20-7 record and a national championship game in two seasons, has stood out during the first week of practice. He is picking up schemes, blanketing receivers and looking like a legitimate contender to make the final roster.
"He's not as analytical as some guys, but he's really instinctive."
"I thought about it," he said. "It was just something that I knew was the best fit for me. That's why I chose that position. It was my decision on my own. Nobody forced me to make the decision."
The Jaguars coached Marshall on the South squad and saw firsthand his athleticism and raw coverage skills. They considered drafting him with a late-round pick, but thought they could get him as an undrafted free agent. They made him one of their priority signings, and have been pleased with the results so far.
Although the Jaguars have depth at cornerback — Davon House, Aaron Colvin, Demetrius McCray and Dwayne Gratz have starting experience — there is an open battle for the final spot or two. And Marshall is right in the mix, maybe even at the forefront.
Teammates saw it, too,Clark Griswold Jersey, and responded by razzing the rookie.
Added former Auburn teammate and Jaguars running back Corey Grant: "He's just a natural athlete. I knew it would fit him perfectly. I never had a doubt in my mind he would roll into it and do it well."

"It's working out very well," Marshall said. "I'm getting better each day. I'm taking advantage of reps and learning from the veterans in front of me."
He has. Marshall intercepted a pass from Stephen Morris last week and returned it for a would-be score. He also has considerably more pass breakups than coverage breakdowns.
"Really pleased with Nick's transition,Bryan Bickell Jersey," defensive coordinator Bob Babich said. "Very, very athletic, very, very instinctive. Just young. When I say young, just at the position. ... Very athletic and has play-making skills. We've been very pleased with him. A great young man. He's just got to continue to get better and consistency.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Nick Marshall flashed a brief smile in the locker room Thursday as he noticed one of his college games being replayed on an 80-inch television.
The taunts had nothing to do with Marshall making plays. After all, they've seen plenty of that in training camp.
"He's a baller," Colvin said. "You really don't have to tell him too much. He's just a football player. I don't want to tell him too much because once he starts thinking, that will start holding him back."
It may have been the best thing for him,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping.
Marshall was a two-way player at Pineview High in Georgia and started his college career with the home-state Bulldogs. He was a backup cornerback as a freshman, but was dismissed from the team in February 2012 for an undisclosed violation of team rules.
"Great poise, really strong competitor, and his speed and instincts are really showing up," Jaguars coach Gus Bradley said. "I really like him now. I think he's got a chance. ... The thing with him is it's not too big. He doesn't care who he's lining up against."
Marshall earned an invitation to the Senior Bowl, where he started the first day at quarterback but switched to cornerback between meetings and practice.
回復

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 立即註冊

本版積分規則

重要聲明:本討論區是以即時上載留言的方式運作,A-Plus補習討論區對所有留言的真實性、完整性及立場等,不負任何法律責任。而一切留言之言論只代表留言者個人意見,並非本網站之立場,讀者及用戶不應信賴內容,並應自行判斷內容之真實性。於有關情形下,讀者及用戶應尋求專業意見(如涉及醫療、法律或投資等問題)。 由於本討論區受到「即時上載留言」運作方式所規限,故不能完全監察所有留言,若讀者及用戶發現有留言出現問題,請聯絡我們。A-Plus補習討論區有權刪除任何留言及拒絕任何人士上載留言(刪除前或不會作事先警告及通知),同時亦有不刪除留言的權利,如有任何爭議,管理員擁有最終的詮釋權。用戶切勿撰寫粗言穢語、誹謗、渲染色情暴力或人身攻擊的言論,敬請自律。本網站保留一切法律權利。

手機版|小黑屋|A-Plus互動討論區    

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:14 , Processed in 0.080839 second(s), 25 queries .